306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDi Rods (and pistons) - £30 posted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening,

Basically, people keep asking about these and then for whatever reason don't buy them. I don't really want to keep them any longer so first come, first served now.

Rods look fine, pistons have got a bit damaged in storage, one or two tiny chips from the crown of one, and some of the Teflon stuff on the skirt has come off as well so the pistons come free as I'm unsure of their serviceability now.

[Image: Breaking30615026_zps84c350cd.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30615025_zpsb79b6418.jpg]

Would recommend new big end shells if you're going to the effort and expense of swapping rods...

Can get them posted as soon as I receive the money.

Cheers
Tom
Anyone?
Really no-one?

Not dropping the price anymore....they won't still be here when the bin gets emptied lol. Tongue
still got these?? pm me!
(06-06-2013, 11:10 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]still got these?? pm me!

Hes dropped off the radar. I attempted to shotgun these via PM but have heard nothing yet! Very strange Tom is usually always here Doh
Thats a billy bargain of a price, you should put up a pic of the shells - you'de be suprised whats good/bad, and most people dont wanna go through the hassle of getting new shells... post a pic up... you could easy get £50+ for these if the shells are ok.
Bargain price eh? They were ebay twice without even any watchers lol.... Rolleyes

Pompeymark bought these off me last weekend anyway so they're no longer available.