306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: White hdi estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive been meaning to do this for a while. About 2 months ago i bought a 306 hdi estate, white, been used as a work horse for years so the bodywork isnt the best but a little tlc and she'll be spot on Big Grin already ive replaced the clutch as the release bearing decided to shatter Sad
So yesterday i grabbed myself a bargain, 15" cyclone with a tyre thats got atleast 5m of tread left, needs refurbing but cany complain.. cost me a whole £5!!!! [attachment=7133]
Then this morning my de-cat was delivered Big Grin going to get it up on the ramp today and see what i can do [attachment=7134]
Bit of an update. Fitted my de-cat yesterday, wasnt too bad.. worst bit was welding the flange to my decat so it was at the right angle. Afterwards i thought what the hell, gave her a quick oil change Big Grin got a trip to burntwood tomorrow to pick up some cyclones. Ill add some pictures when theyre fitted.
So today i travelled a huuuuge 60 miles to collect a set of cyclones, just been resprayed and had 4 brand new tyres for £100 Big Grin cant complain. Sprayed my peugeot badge black last night and de-wipered by rear window. Pictures tomorrow as its getting a tad dark now and it needs a good wash Big Grin
So finally got some pictures. Excuse the cracked number plate Big Grin
What ive got planned:
De-backbox
Half leathers
Cambelt, water pump and aux belt
Bit of spraying (rear bumper)
Engine mount
[Image: y3yza5en.jpg]
[Image: ynanagyb.jpg][Image: qegyhytu.jpg]
Looks good, just needs a bit of a drop Smile
It does! Gonna get my cambelt done first and ill see what moneys like, might invest in some coilovers Big Grin
that ride height resembles a 306 SUV haha.

would look pretty tidy dropped a bit Smile
Maybe i should turn it into a monster truck? Wink
I have some spax 50mm springs and shocks for sale soon if you interested?
Id want coilovers mate, can sit it on its bum then and actually have it level Big Grin
now my car has a double Sad
Ahhh so it has Big Grin good taste Wink

So just another little update, phoned ces today as i was told they sold 57mm tube. THEY DID Big Grin £15 for a 2m section. Ripped my backbox off today when work was quiet, cut the flange off the end and took it to my mate so he could weld the flange onto the 2m bit of tube. Got it back and found that he welded it at an angle so it kept hitting the bumper. So the hacksaw came out and i chopped abit ouy of my bumper (tided it up nicely with a file) so now she sounds like a tractor and certainly can tell the difference!
So abit of an update. Thought it was time i did a proper service on it so i put a new fuel filter and air filter. Had a cambelt kit, water pump and aux belt sat there for ages and finally got round to fitting it tonight.... just in time!!! [attachment=7566]
Oh, another white estate! Same as mine! Tongue
(05-06-2013, 07:41 PM)Aaron35 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, another white estate! Same as mine! Tongue

ppfftt bianca estates are every where onyx estates are where its at Big Grin
Living for the bianca estates Big Grin
Another white estate! Lol. Lucky with that cambelt there mate!
I know tell me about it, down near the crankshaft the was a worse rip.. wouldnt of lasted another 50 miles i dont reckon
Can't beat a good estate