306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Let's get 306OC in the news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just been contacted by the local papers who want to run a story on the Meatwagon after they posted it to their page yesterday, most commented, viewed and shared story they've had this year apparently hahaha.

For those that missed it, here's the Facebook link:

Clicky

Shameless 306OC plug then I presume? Anything else to drop in there? lmao
yes, get yourself an OC stencil made and tell them that you'd be a sad lonely individual it it wasn't for OC.
f*ck off, i was thinking more of asking for donations for Scott's wheel fund
Ask for donations of weapons, food and fit women (you'll need these to restart the human race and you don't want a race of ugglies)
ooohh Sad

I thought this was going to be a lets go down macyDs and do hamd brake turns and drive wreckless down busy 30mp zones as a club
Is that not what we do? I'd hate for the Daily Mail to find out we aren't ALL dicks...
HOw about pointing out how were all so sensible and lovely it kinda restores your faith in humanity?

:crylol:
(16-05-2013, 09:18 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]HOw about pointing out how were all so sensible and lovely it kinda restores your faith in humanity?

:crylol:

That would fit in quite nicly in the news paper chris. they are always full of lies any way
subtly drop in about the harassment you get for m the deli lol
(16-05-2013, 09:16 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Is that not what we do? I'd hate for the Daily Mail to find out we aren't ALL dicks...

yes fair point . as any one owns / modifys a car is atomaticaly a uber chav!
specaily a spaxo
(16-05-2013, 11:10 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]specaily a spaxo

would that be a wanna be charged spaxo!?

whistle
What you need to do when they come round is get drunk, tomatoed and naked and stand on the roof of the car windmilling. That would tell them what OC life is all about.
(16-05-2013, 12:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]What you need to do when they come round is get drunk, tomatoed and naked and stand on the roof of the car windmilling. That would tell them what OC life is all about.

Maybe throw a ladyboy on the roof too for good measure...
(16-05-2013, 12:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]What you need to do when they come round is get drunk, tomatoed and naked and stand on the roof of the car windmilling. That would tell them what OC life is all about.

No Chris, that's just what your life is about....

Pellowe maybe you should tell them how you advertise paintball?
(16-05-2013, 12:25 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe throw a ladyboy on the roof too for good measure...

Seems legit!
Convince them you're genuinely preparing for a zombie apocalypse, show them blueprints for a laser-guided bonnet chainsaw...

If you end up in a padded cell, I take no responsibility however Wink