306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FCS 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(20-07-2013, 10:35 PM)306GT30 Wrote: [ -> ]Next year gimme frontrow with the Turbobeast Wink

DEAL?

+ free beer and blowjobs from hot birds

If it vaguely resembles what it does now I'm sure you will have no problem making the front row!
(20-07-2013, 11:32 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2013, 10:35 PM)306GT30 Wrote: [ -> ]Next year gimme frontrow with the Turbobeast Wink

DEAL?

+ free beer and blowjobs from hot birds

If it vaguely resembles what it does now I'm sure you will have no problem making the front row!

Exactly this! ThumbsUp

I almost see this as the dervbus (darrenjlobb's mental supercharged twin turbo xud if you're not aware of it! Wink ) of the petrol world. Built in a shed, and fast becoming one of the best 306's I know! lol
(18-07-2013, 10:23 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]How late can you buy tickets ninja
Apparently only for another 2 days to guarantee receiving them in time. I only booked mine today, finally decided I'm definitely going.

Edit: Sorry its now apparently 18 hours left to book your tickets (so I assume about 5pm tomorrow)
(21-07-2013, 06:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2013, 10:23 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]How late can you buy tickets ninja
Apparently only for another 2 days to guarantee receiving them in time. I only booked mine today, finally decided I'm definitely going.

According to the email i got about 2 hours ago, there are stopping selling them tomorrow!
[attachment=8977]Can I have a pm regarding the stand pass please

Also any chance of front row for my bianca gti 6 Smile
Well I've paid for a space for you to camp so your camping Smile
(22-07-2013, 12:02 AM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Still no list of confirmed camping? 5 days to go and I don't know if I'm confirmed as I didn't pay for mine

Scott's been crazy busy with work and we've been away with family all weekend, so I'm sure he'll post it up as soon as he has a chance Smile
I can post it later, but if someone else paid for your camping pass then your name won't be on the list anyway, just the person who paid and a +1 (or the number they paid for), unless the person who paid added your name in the paypal comments or in the pm to me.
I've just sent a PM out to people who are camping (only those who have paid for parking, mind), could you please take the time to read it thoroughly Smile

Here's the list for camping! 65 people on the list (in no particular order)! It's going to be crazy Smile

1. Scott
2. Kimmie
3. Ed Doe
4. Mazz
5. El Sid +2
6. Dom
7. Srowell +1
8. Gurj
9. 7075sam
10. 4WayDiablo +1
11. the_milkman +1
12. James
13. Jenkosowls
14. cwspellowe +2
15. kentiiboi +1
16. kingy
17. rocker8742 +1
18. mattdh306 +1
19. puglove +1
20. Jake949
21. c.gerrard
22. puggy_hdi +1
23. Rich306
24. mikey b
25. Danny2009
26. Wingnutz +1
27. mr_fish
28. Jonny81191
29. fooby
30. Niall +1
31. Poodle +1
32. The_Liam
33. VLJ +1
34. londondan86 +1
35. Just_Sean
36. Curt +1
37. Frosty +2
38. mattcheese
39. Stephen
40. darrenjlobb +1
41. MissTait +1
42. Mitch
43. Dum-Dum
You know I'm camping weather or not you put my name on the list right?
Sorry mate, I know you're on the list but forgot to stick you on the spreadsheet I've got for it!
What location is the stand? As we are driving up Saturday morning.
It's on the pm Scott sent
Didn't get one :/
segers has only just joined
Phil apparently sent over the stand pass to her though, which has a nice red square around where the stand is.

In any case I'll put together a sticky thread with all of the final details tonight. And yes, before anyone says, it will include the front row.
it may be an idea to meet those who arn't camping, prior to entering the gates, to save having to possibly tow people out the way Wink lol
Morrison's car park used to be a good meeting point but bit further than you would want with the way you would go from the campsite
Oh yeah so it does . Couldn't see it on my phone. Thanks Scott. Long as I won't have to wait in queues the 6 is prone to overheat waiting haha
(23-07-2013, 07:24 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]it may be an idea to meet those who arn't camping, prior to entering the gates, to save having to possibly tow people out the way Wink lol

I think it'd be better to meet there and request people wait until everyone arrives before going off somewhere. If we're convoying in order, we really don't wanna be stopping, it'd be a nightmare!
(23-07-2013, 08:21 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-07-2013, 07:24 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]it may be an idea to meet those who arn't camping, prior to entering the gates, to save having to possibly tow people out the way Wink lol

I think it'd be better to meet there and request people wait until everyone arrives before going off somewhere. If we're convoying in order, we really don't wanna be stopping, it'd be a nightmare!

Pretty sure that was the plan last year also.

No doubt admin/staff have procedures in place to get everyone arranged adequately :0
What time where you all thinking. ? Its around a 88mile drive for us. and we going as many back roads as possible as its stupidly loud. Sorry making it awkward here cos we ain't camping :/
lol yeah that was the plan last year, guess some people (well, one person) didn't get the memo. If people aren't camping and arrive early they should park at the back of the stand until we all arrive.
(23-07-2013, 08:30 AM)Segers266 Wrote: [ -> ]What time where you all thinking. ? Its around a 88mile drive for us. and we going as many back roads as possible as its stupidly loud. Sorry making it awkward here cos we ain't camping :/

I'll be be posting a thread summarising all of the details for FCS later this evening Smile
We'll be leaving the campsite between 6.30 and 7am Smile
Before 9 I believe for stand
IMPORTANT

Can anyone who has track time at FCS this weekend please take a look at this thread please?
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-15824.html

Please don't reply in here, I don't want to clog up the thread with loads of posts Smile

Thanks guys!
Hey guys, sorry this is a little late being added, I've had a lot of other stuff to sort out for this.

The stand will be organised as follows. Excuse the crude drawing, I'll put up a more 'polished' version tomorrow, I just ran out of time this evening.

[attachment=9079]
Looks sweet! Massive front row is good Smile going to be awesome
Happy days Big Grin plenty of room for me to move in and out for Track.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13