306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New 306td owner in cornwall!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all recently bought a 306 1.9 with 40k on the clock and one owner from new! Unfortunetely shes a 5 door but in good condition anyhow.

Will try and get a piccy soon Smile only real plans are bosch pump and little interior mods maybe!

So many others from cornwall on here??

Andy

Also, how do I make a wanted thread?? Seems I cant do it ? Smile

Thanks
Welcome along mate! Car sounds good. Get some pictures up when you can!

There's some nice 5 doors on here so don't worry Wink
Welcome
Welcome along chap, plenty of us down here Tongue
Yay another Kernow member!

Also need 10 posts to post in the wanted section!
welcome to the club!
Ok willdo! Been checking out the members builds and some cracking cars about!

Hey hey darren! Tongue

Ok thanks guys was trying to figure out why i couldnt post a wanted thread lol Tongue
Where you from in cornwall bud? Get a pic of your car up so i know who to look out for! Big Grin
Near truro buddy ^^^ Ok im going to give her a good clay, polish and wash soon probably wednesday and then ill get some up Smile

cheers!
40k! Nice find!!
Yeh i thought so Smile travelled a little to get her, just such a shame shes a 5 door really, but had to get something quick as my 106 derv was dieing.. quickly!

lol
Hey mate, im from st blazey originally... Still come down from timi to time to visit fam n freinds!
(12-05-2013, 07:12 AM)Andy annear Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh i thought so Smile travelled a little to get her, just such a shame shes a 5 door really, but had to get something quick as my 106 derv was dieing.. quickly!

lol

Just weld up the other two doors haha
haha ^ ;P suprised how many local people are on here