306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there iv just picked up a 1.4 pug 306 for £450, r reg with 77000 on clock, 10 moths mot and 3 months tax. seems like a chirpy little motor.
Welcome

What's your plans for it ?
welcome along. VERY rare to see a 3dr 1.4 espeicly in ph2
Welcome mate. Lows and clones big win on 3door.
Welcome Smile
looks good welcome!
looks nice! welcome Big Grin
As said, rare car there, welcome along!

What plans do you have?
Welcome looks nice. cracking price too Smile
welcome alone matey.
thnaks for all the replys. im not sure yet what to do to the pug. i didnt know these were rare? this is the first pug iv owned. id like to start by making it sound a bit better, maybe a cone filter and bigger back box. any suggestions would be appreciated. i got to admit its a solid old car.
seeing as it was to hot to clean the car this afternoon i decided to carbo wrap the centre console. i took my time and used a hairdryer and a very sharp stanley blade. im pleased with the result, just need to get more carbon sheets to do the rest of the dash pieces.
How will you tell the time now though, you've covered the clock up! lol

Seriously though, looks like a good job, and a tidy motor. Get a set of crystals/black masks on it though, makes the ph2 look much better. Big Grin
lol, iv got the basic model mate so no clock. its an analouge one on the speedo counter instead. yeah i want a set of them. the ones on there now have naff lenses.
You should be able to slot a the dials from a later ph3 1.4 in there that way you will have a rev counter
Welcome mate not many 1.4 owners youll find out why soon lol...
wicked thanks for that il have to get one.
welcome
Welcome Smile
Good little engine the 1.4 TU. Just keep an eye out for HG symptoms but other than that, not much ever goes wrong with them!
Hi thar !
Hello welcome to the Peugeot 306 car forum.
Welcomebalong
Welcome Smile
Hi mate welcome