306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Will Ph2 Side Repeaters Fit Ph1?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the wiring loom the same?

Cheers fellas
wiring is same but holes in wings are different so get ready to get the dremel out . .Smile
wirering is different matt!!

dont mod the wings. file the plastic down on tue repater its self and remove the holding tab on the non springy side. iv got a pic some where.
well i wonder how i put phase 2 repeaters on my phase 1 then?? . . . . .Hmmmmm lol
Easy ladies! Ill buy some anyway and if the wiring is different ill go to the scrappy to get the loom.

Cheers boys
(10-05-2013, 07:58 PM)306Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Easy ladies! Ill buy some anyway and if the wiring is different ill go to the scrappy to get the loom.

Cheers boys

haha just saying. . . . . .maybe someone else changed it Smile
(10-05-2013, 06:45 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]well i wonder how i put phase 2 repeaters on my phase 1 then?? . . . . .Hmmmmm lol

it a totaly different plug on my ph1

yours must be a fake ph1 from the transition period betwewn ph 1&2
Wish I chopped the loom off my old 306 before I scrapped it haha fail!
(11-05-2013, 07:29 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2013, 06:45 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]well i wonder how i put phase 2 repeaters on my phase 1 then?? . . . . .Hmmmmm lol

it a totaly different plug on my ph1

yours must be a fake ph1 from the transition period betwewn ph 1&2

doubt it on an "N" plate . . . .must have been previous owner then, it didn't have original ones on when i got her and i changed them again . .Smile