306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Japfest 11/5/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, I was woundering if anyone was thinking of checking out Japfest this weekend at caste combe? Me and jukie88 are cruising up on saturday and woundered id anyone esle was considering it?

http://www.japfest.co.uk
I'll be attending in force. Tongue
enjoy the traffic

1000s of overheating old japanese cars blocking up wiltshire haha
(09-05-2013, 10:58 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy the traffic

Plus one over heating pug lol hahaha nah itll be ok
(09-05-2013, 10:58 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy the traffic

this lol.

i went last year and it sucked. its exactly the same with the same cars every year. even more so than fcs.............yawn
a good 2 hours waiting to get out the car park too....good luck Smile
I have plently on coolant to lose waiting in the que ha!! XD
Ha! couple of people i know in Hereford are leaving for combe tonight to avoid the que in the morning
Wont be any que's.. Tongue
Scrapfest zzzzzzzzzz
f*ck it if there's ques time to piss off some jap riders with some que cutting XD
The time 6.47 the destination japfest.... status... pre drive shit... jukie88 lets go!!!
i bet petrol stations are having an absolute field day today
Was a good day !!!! Some beautifull s15's and loved all the old skool jap cars :-)
did someone remember to take pictures?
(11-05-2013, 06:29 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]did someone remember to take pictures?

Just jump on instagram and search for #japfest Smile
The 300zx drifting had brass balls in his trousers.... So fast entering corners was unbelievable
And then he crashed into a wall. Unfortunately I didn't get a video of that bit.
Anyone know what happen to the Scooby in the track time? I only saw it coming back under the bridge and it had a smashed rear end. Driver was pissed!
Lol was a good day early start few pics if anyone intrested saw that 300 was on the corner wish id read this post before wud have been good to meet up lol as still aint met anyone on here lol
I think that primera clipped him and sent him Into the wall
(12-05-2013, 01:57 PM)bighead02 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol was a good day early start few pics if anyone intrested saw that 300 was on the corner wish id read this post before wud have been good to meet up lol as still aint met anyone on here lol

The idea was to see if others were going but I found my phone reception was terrible there anyway... would have been good to meet a few 306oc guys

A few pics I took up there
I use to go to Japfest but felt disappointed last time I went with the organisation of it. But might give it ago next year. It is a good show though.
Japfest 2 isn't far away my dav car of the show car has to be that civic ef wagon or they was a civic ef saloon :-)
so much want for an s2000
(12-05-2013, 05:19 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]so much want for an s2000

Love them so mich my dad has one but I wasnt allow to borrow it unfortunately Sad
The civic aerodeck is my mates, dope car. I think i might have to get something jap next.
I was gunna go back to VAG next to replace my st but now I'm thinking s15 again lol in so indecisive it's unreal !!! And that aerodeck is wicked there's a silver one near us with red Rotas absolutely decked which I was hoping would be there too
Is it bad that i think that silver Micra actually looks quality slammed like that? Shit im turning old!
(12-05-2013, 07:57 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Is it bad that i think that silver Micra actually looks quality slammed like that? Shit im turning old!

Me and jukie88 thought the same it looks well smart
Pages: 1 2