306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Oil cooler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought this on ebay the other day as a bit of a impulse buy. Dont really need it so just want back what i paid.

[Image: %24T2eC16ZHJF0FFZYw-VJ-BReBBfHE)!~~60_12.JPG]

£25 delivered or £20 collected from my house or a meet that according to our resident botanist, i never attend Tongue
Stick it in the Rallye, and grab the £20 grant owes me? Tongue
not fitting it for you. Ive just fitted a f*cking engine for you. Ill let tell him that and he can give it to me next time i see him.
Nah ill fit it Wink you fitted the engine? Whaaaaat? Like driveshafts and stuff? I did not know this?
(07-05-2013, 08:58 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Nah ill fit it Wink you fitted the engine? Whaaaaat? Like driveshafts and stuff? I did not know this?

Just needs one driveshaft doing, exhaust putting on and filling with fluids and shes ready to run.
Plus that 20 quid that grant owes you, I'm having.
f*ck that's awesome man Big Grin thank you Smile was thinking about it today! She needs an mot and tax ASAP!

(07-05-2013, 09:03 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Plus that 20 quid that grant owes you, I'm having.

Oh shit I forgot about that haha
Ill give you another twenty, from my first pay check, feel privileged bitch
Oh and if you don't put me and niall on the insurance for atleast a month, I'm applying for the v5 and selling it.
Yeah we need to longterm road test it to make sure its all fine after the engine swap!
Ahahaha I don't even know where the v5 is ATM... But yeah I'm probably stupid enough to do that
Oh sweet, might just apply for it anyway!
Haha they won't give it too you. As I know where it is! I sent it off two weeks ago with the new address, that'll be why I couldn't find it last week haha
Nail what is it mocal? What row is it ?
13 Row and im unsure on make. Its Brand new but just sat about a while hence a bit grubby.
Bring it to ace Niall? If so please put dibs on it.
Already mine, read above posts Smile
Niall what size are the connections?
Standard 1/2" BSP

BTW you need to paypal me that £20 as that £20 grant owes you, sam is getting as you owe it to him!
I owe Sam that £20 for the beam, but I said up there ^^ ill give him £20 out of my first pay check.

Actually, I'm sure he owes me money lol from ages ago
Look this is getting a bit too confusing as sam doesnt even know whats going on. Its got your name on it, just transfer me the money when you get paid.
Back up for sale as Matt is a time wasting bastard Tongue

Can bring to Ace tomorrow!
Does samass not want this for the 106? Popcorn
(19-05-2013, 04:01 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Does samass not want this for the 106? Popcorn

Nah hes got one. I bought it and realised i dont actually need it lol.
Bump. Can bring to ace this eve