306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Freshly Mopped And Polished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My car after being flatted in places then mopped, polished, de-roof railed and de-rear wipered

[attachment=6828]
[attachment=6829]
[attachment=6830]
[attachment=6831]
[attachment=6832]
[attachment=6833]
[attachment=6834]
[attachment=6835]
[attachment=6836]
[attachment=6837]
i think that's the nicest looking china blue i've ever seen!
looks mint. cant say ive seen a estate without roof bars
(04-05-2013, 10:32 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]i think that's the nicest looking china blue i've ever seen!

Thanks man, just gotta try and keep it that way now lol :-)

(04-05-2013, 10:32 PM)karl1989 Wrote: [ -> ]looks mint. cant say ive seen a estate without roof bars

I got the idea from a friend who done it but then sadly killed his one, think it just makes that subtle difference
Shiny lookin', verry nice.
That looks very nice! Do it yourself? Rotary or DA?
Shiny shiny

look odd without roof bars tho
(05-05-2013, 01:05 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]That looks very nice! Do it yourself? Rotary or DA?

My friend at work done it all for me, he used to work in a bodyshop and now valets and details Porsches for a living, it was done with a rotary mop using Autoglym Paint Pro Renovate - Stage 1 and Stage 2 alongside with G6 Rapid Advanced Dry Use Liquid Compound and Advanced G3 Liquid Compound then Autoglym Radiant Wax and finished off with Autoglym Rapid Detailer..

P.S he's available for private bookings Wink lol
Wait til Toms306 sees this...
could you post some pics of where the roof rails should be mounted please? just so i can see what your left with
(05-05-2013, 08:36 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait til Toms306 sees this...

Should I be worried ? lol

(05-05-2013, 08:45 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]could you post some pics of where the roof rails should be mounted please? just so i can see what your left with

I'll upload some for ya later Smile you get left with the holes that the bolts go through to secure the roof rails which I intend to fill and smooth over but for the moment I've just put the bolts back in and tightened them up to prevent any water leaks
You can see the bolts in the 3rd pic jamie
I need my china estate looking like this!
(05-05-2013, 10:08 AM)Ricky Wrote: [ -> ]I need my china estate looking like this!

i need the black dtub looking like this! (shiney, not blue)
(05-05-2013, 10:08 AM)Ricky Wrote: [ -> ]I need my china estate looking like this!

Well to be honest I got it as a spares and repairs buy from eBay for £360 and it needed a fair bit of work doing to it.
[attachment=6838]
[attachment=6839]
It needed a new rear axle which I've tried showing in those pics, new front wiper blades, several bulbs, brakes all round, 2 tyres, N/S/F driveshaft seal had perished, MOT, tax and a good loving on the outside because of marks like these
[attachment=6844]
[attachment=6840]
[attachment=6841]
[attachment=6842]
[attachment=6843]
but all in I've roughly spent about £750 including the car so if this one can look so nice I'd bet yours would look amazing Smile
love the 306 amongst the porches haha. thats some amazing work getting those scratches out. How much are your mates services anyway?
(05-05-2013, 10:54 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]love the 306 amongst the porches haha. thats some amazing work getting those scratches out. How much are your mates services anyway?

Well it's good to see a proper car in the workshop Wink lol and he usually likes to see the cars first but i have asked him for a rough price list, just waiting on a reply Smile
ahh so they bolt into the roof rather than studs coming out of the roof.
(05-05-2013, 01:20 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]ahh so they bolt into the roof rather than studs coming out of the roof.

yeah pretty much, thinking of filling then smoothing over the holes in the roof where those bolts are
how much does he charge?

oh, and did i pass the 'living for the 306' test, cos ive only just noticed all the porshes in the background!
(05-05-2013, 04:33 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]how much does he charge?

oh, and did i pass the 'living for the 306' test, cos ive only just noticed all the porshes in the background!

Yes you have passed A* lol and he's thinking up some prices, I'll let you guys know as soon as something gets drawn up
306 discount yeah?
Very shiney!
need mine done before fcs this year! Its a dog atm
he coulda picked a better colour to show his work! White sucks for depth of shine pictures lol!! Your car looks better polished than that!
just get in contact with him and describe what you want done, tell him you're from the 306oc forum
have just emailed that address and it has failed...

craigsdetailandsmart@hotmail.com
(05-05-2013, 07:30 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]have just emailed that address and it has failed...

craigsdetailandsmart@hotmail.com

I've just asked him if it's definately the right email if not just drop him a text
he said he's just tried it and it worked from his girlfriends email
Pages: 1 2