306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Eccentric Top Mounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sale, my Spoox Motorsport eccentric top mounts.

Used, obviously :p

Could probably benefit from new bearings, but could easily be used with existing ones.

£50 collected, £60 posted

[Image: IMG_2324_zps30a82f11.jpg]
What collies did you run these with?
TA Tehcnix
Ok I run them, what degree camber did you run?
~1.5 degrees.

These are the same as what the boys on the 205 owners run Smile
For 205 use would you have to drill new holes in the turrets?

A couple of holes in the pics appear to have been enlarged?
One hole has been enlarged. These were from 205 fitment, needing a nut and bolt, opposed to just a bolt. I ran these with nut and bolt however regardless of the thread in the mounts themselves. I never needed to use this hole so never bothered me, as it doesn't line up with anything on the 306.

Whichever of the two cars you fit these to, they require drilling of one hole in the suspension turret. Same as most if not all eccentric mounts.

If you want to run more than the 1.5 degrees you will need to cut some more of the turret out.
Do they require the coilover top to be machined? I remember when ordering my coilovers I needed to state whether I wanted them machining for adjustable top mounts or not.
Never had mine machined. Just used sleeved nuts. Smile
(29-04-2013, 12:53 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: [ -> ]Do they require the coilover top to be machined? I remember when ordering my coilovers I needed to state whether I wanted them machining for adjustable top mounts or not.

Dan you can get them machined, it the threads on the pistons turned down. If you do this you can fit a normal Nyloc top-nut.

If your coilovers aren't machined, you can use a sleeve-nut. Compbrake do them, as do Baker, and plenty of people I know of have run them. It's much of a muchness tbh...

I had mine machined, but that was only because I had my compbrake mounts sent directly to Gaz to make the coilovers to order and assemble prior to despatch...

Smile