306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a working key like this one? Did the 306 ever come with these? I've got one as a spare and want to program it for the central locking but I think the chip is buggered!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-2-BUT ... 1096wt_689
Identical to Amber's c2 keys..
early Pov spec ph1 i think
Toxic-Jake Wrote:early Pov spec ph1 i think

Nah jake that's the key they used on some 206s and all c2s. Also seen an early xsara with it
thats not a 306 key.. not even close..
springs Wrote:thats not a 306 key.. not even close..

Not even some of the later ones? My one like this came from a 406 from 2001. It starts the car fine but I think the central locking chip is buggered Sad

If so, flip key time!
ive had all 3 phases of 306's and the "newest" one i've owned was an X reg and they have all had the same design keys.

Now the Xsara has the flip key.. if you look at Krisb's Xsara its got the a flip key setup.
I have had all phases and they were all the same, I think dans! old red ph1 had a key like this though, although it didnt have RCL =\
A flip key Nial?! No, no.... not like a.......................... Volkswagen!!!? Confusedhock: lol

Jake, my old ph1 non central locking key was like this, just bare plastic:

[Image: AKK52_200x200.jpg]

:think:
yeah mine has one of those
Dan! Wrote:A flip key Nial?! No, no.... not like a.......................... Volkswagen!!!? Confusedhock: lol

Jake, my old ph1 non central locking key was like this, just bare plastic:

[Image: AKK52_200x200.jpg]

:think:

Yes like a skoda as well.....

Actually, I think I would stick with the normal key. I had a 5008 as a hire car and the flip key for that felt like it would fall apart in my pocket.