306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Various parts for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so in july my car is going to be going through a parts overhaul! So will have some shinies for sale...

Autogauge Boost gauge, very accurate - Dyno proven. was 2psi out @24psi... same as this one - £10

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOGAUGE-52mm...3381997fa6

Decat pipe - £30 - Puglove

Powerflow Decat back exhaust, backbox emptied and welded - £50 - Readie

GTI6 283mm front disks and pads in yellow - £50

Phase 3 spoiler - £15- Gareth7

Black Angel Eyes - £70

Sony CD Player (will find out details when im home) £30

TA Technix coilovers. Very good, hold the road excellently, certaintly fools anyone
that comes out for a drive! - £60

XUD Upper strut brace in red - £60

6 Splitter - £20

Garmin SatNav, a year old, comes with free lifetime map updates, as with headunit, will find out specs when i can, but id imagine you can see it in my project thread somewhere. £50

All parts will be available for collection in july... Postage/courier can be arranged at own cost.

Will take pictures for anyone intrested when im home!

Most items can be seen in my project thread, link in sig!
me wanty yo de cat please Big Grin
Yours
Coilovers and back box please when can I have them :p
July sometime... I can drop them off at 40p a mile or you can have them at pugfest/fcs
schweet Big Grin pugfest or fcs or sumin?
Possibly get a picture of that phase 3 spoiler? Cheers
Changed my mind, forget the spoiler I'll take those angel eyes off of you. How much would postage be buddy? Unless you're around Weston sometime soon? Let me know.
(26-04-2013, 02:29 PM)MRiches Wrote: [ -> ]Changed my mind, forget the spoiler I'll take those angel eyes off of you. How much would postage be buddy? Unless you're around Weston sometime soon? Let me know.

You will have to wait till july as he's currently in afgan
As jamie says, ill be back in june, wont be down weston way till 1st week of july id imagine...

Jamie, ill have to get my exhaust made up before you can have the cat, but gonna get on the case as soon as im back in july, but either of those dates 'should' be fine...
Ok buddy no worries
(26-04-2013, 05:17 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]As jamie says, ill be back in june, wont be down weston way till 1st week of july id imagine...

Jamie, ill have to get my exhaust made up before you can have the cat, but gonna get on the case as soon as im back in july, but either of those dates 'should' be fine...

Ahh ok then, looks like I'm going to try and black mask after all. If it goes to shit then i'll be asking for them around that time then haha.
haha! Good luck mate, theirs a guide in the guide section Wink
(26-04-2013, 05:44 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]haha! Good luck mate, theirs a guide in the guide section Wink

Aye, that's what I'm hoping will sort me out.
I'll take the spoiler Sean, my sister and bro-in-law are both based at Odiham......maybe we can arrange for them to collect from you when you're back home mate?

You have a pm too Wink
Spolier is ures gareth, you can either have it at pugfest/fcs or ill pass it on to ur sister in law!
bumpy bump
want my decat !!!! im going to the camp today to remove it from your car ok? Tongue
Groovy, just replace it with some 3" mild steel for me
Powerflow Decat back exhaust, backbox emptied and welded - £50

wanting this mate let me no about a week before your back and ill sort out payment ....
Ok readie, You want picking it up or meeting me halfway or im driving or something?
yh ill meet u half way or sumthing dude just let me no abit nearer the time were u want to meet mate n we willl sort sumthing out cheers