306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 306 Saloon D Turbo parts +HDi +Other.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently broken a phase 1 Saloon 306 D Turbo.

1996/7 on a P
Silver
~150k on the clock and drove very well.
Was MOT'd up until a couple of weeks ago.

List of some random parts:

Engine + Powertrain
Gearbox - £40
TMIC - £10

Suspension & Steering
O/S Shock and spring - £10
Steering rack - £10
Front subframe - £10
Steering Column - £10

Exterior
Front headlights - £10 each
O/S Wing - £10
N/S Wing - £10
Bonnet - £10
Front panel - £10

Other
Front windscreen wiper motor - £10

I will not be selling the engine, or anything engine related as it's going into one of my 205's but almost everything else is available. However; if it isn't listed above there is a high chance it's still be on the car and that WILL BE SCRAPPED on Saturday so you'll have to let me know quickly.

HDi
I also have an almost complete HDi 90 engine, box, front subframe, etc etc removed from a phase 2 2000 406 HDi. So if any parts from that are wanted let me know.

Other
Phase 3 HDi Drivers door complete - £20 (can't remember the colour, will update later)

Cheers

Liam
pictures of saloon?
Likewise please
[Image: IMAG0391_zps92350fa3.jpg]
could you send me a pic of the rear bumper mate?
(25-04-2013, 09:01 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]could you send me a pic of the rear bumper mate?

You have a PM.
Dam lol was after one as i have 2 but ones had some fibreglass repair. Whats interior? Pics of rear seats and has it grey or black c pillars
(26-04-2013, 03:06 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Dam lol was after one as i have 2 but ones had some fibreglass repair. Whats interior? Pics of rear seats and has it grey or black c pillars

Interior is pretty pov spec to be honest. I'll check what colour the interior trim is and let you know later tonight.

Cheers