306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: XSi / HDi 266 Carrier Bolts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title after carrier bolts for my 266 brakes. Price posted please!
You can get them from peugeot for like £2.something each.
Ooh. Anyone have part number? Smile or chassis number for a HDi?
Aren't all the carrier bolts the same?
(18-04-2013, 07:14 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't all the carrier bolts the same?

205's are longer than DT setup
I have some but might be better getting then from scrapyard/pug Smile
Yeah. Ill have a look in scrapy when I'm next there. Does anyone know if 247 and 266 bolts are same?
Pretty sure all 306 carrier bolts are the same. Some of the carriers are thicker than others so the treads in the hubs get a bit rusty and need cleaning so the bolt can go all the way through to go tight
Handy to know. Ill see what I can scavenge.
i'm braking a ph2 soft top 2L if the bits are the same/fit i don't mind taking them off and posting them mate
(18-04-2013, 10:37 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]i'm braking a ph2 soft top 2L if the bits are the same/fit i don't mind taking them off and posting them mate

Only just remembered about this, I got some 1.9DT ones which are hopefully okay. Just trying to talk someone into helping me fit them! Danny, Connor, Chris etc. Tongue
No the bolts aren't the same, remember when we fitted those brakes on your DT?
266 and gti bolts are the same! 247's are different
^^ exactly
In that case I'm still after some! Cheers Connor.
I fort that all the bolts are the same on 306 front brakes its just the fact that d turbo brake carriers are thicker that hdi/gti carriers so the treads in the hub get dirty and thats why the carrier does go tight sometime. Just need to clean the threads in the hub before hand