306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Mot mora!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pass or fail? Had no advisories on the last one! Im hoping pass but just my luck for it to fail :/
(17-04-2013, 10:06 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Had no advisories on the last one!

you're welcome.

Pass all day long! Big Grin
Could of failed, but i have a friendly tester so a pass with only one advisory!
Smile Smile Smile happy days
Mine due next month.

Nervous
Mine done the other day, last year 1 advisory this year none . Only needed new ball joint to get through
Q on prices...

In herefordshire, unless dealer, most places did it around £30 still....I got my last one for £28....

In this new posh area, no where does it less than £54...and same for me mum in Minehead area...

whats going rate for others??
Kwik fit 30quid if you book online.

I paid 50quid but i know my tester is lenient and it was pretty much a gauranteed pass Smile
£27 if you book at Halfords Autocentre online.

Or £32 online at Formula 1 centres.

I'd happily pay £2 extra to avoid Kwikfit!
(18-04-2013, 03:17 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]£27 if you book at Halfords Autocentre online.

I'd happily pay £2 extra to avoid Kwikfit!

I'd happily pay an extra £27 to avoid the both of these Doh
I imagine kwik fit do there mots perfectly by the book so i personally wouldnt see a problem taking it there. Unless your cars so low you cant get on the brake tester...
my biggest fear with any garage is will it get on the ramp. but £45 ish is about right round here but theres usually somewhere with a deal on. Mates dad does mine so its all good.
I literally JUST got on the ramp and brake tester. At first the chap said no we cant do it, i said let me put it on the ramp and i drove it up there very gently.
[Image: IMG_20130418_124647_zpsba02c5ef.jpg]
My mots are free! Smile
Mine was a kiwkfit jobby, no problems with them now for 2 years in a row
in coventry the garage i have used for the last five plus years never pay more than £25.00 with a free retest in 10 days even reset headlight aim for free.