306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Mirrored Bar Sign Adverts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

Ok I know its the 80s anymore so the majority of us don't have a bar in our front room like Del Boy did... lol

BUT I have about 10 different mirrored advertising signs, found in a box that hadnt been touched since 1996 in Nans house.

EDIT -

Signs have been on ebay and a couple sold - heres whats left - £20 posted each, covers extra bubble and wrap so they should arrive safely....

[Image: VintagePubStuff013_zps3f32be6d.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff014_zps6d26e465.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff020_zpsa09746d2.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff021_zps184d6a7a.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff015_zps372ea029.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff016_zps0c1b0da2.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff019_zps784d466c.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
lets see the pics then tom
Interested
Get them on ebay mate, you never know!
Interested, pics please
I've gotta take the pics first lol!

Seems to be several on ebay at decent prices, just thought I'd give you guys first refusal. Will takes pics tomorow. Smile
Tom this sort of stuff is very collectible. I got hold of a load of pub gear a few years ago and made a fair bit of money from it on ebay!
(17-04-2013, 08:26 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Tom this sort of stuff is very collectible. I got hold of a load of pub gear a few years ago and made a fair bit of money from it on ebay!

I know it is, s'why I didn't just skip it all! lol

I've also got a load of miniatures but I don;t think they're worth anything, none of them are rare or fetching anything on ebay.
(17-04-2013, 08:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013, 08:26 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Tom this sort of stuff is very collectible. I got hold of a load of pub gear a few years ago and made a fair bit of money from it on ebay!

I've also got a load of miniatures but I don;t think they're worth anything, none of them are rare or fetching anything on ebay.

Hmmm miniatures you say? Not just empty bottles yeah? lol. If so, pics
Pics and prices on everything mate, far too many heavy drinkers on here for you to sell to.
(17-04-2013, 09:14 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013, 08:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmm miniatures you say? Not just empty bottles yeah? lol. If so, pics

Some are empty lol. Some are full, there's a bells whisky, Gordons gin, guiness with a ringpull lid just to name a few....

Got some of them little towels they have on bars too lol.

Will get pics of everything tomorow then. Smile
im interested in the miniatures. Assuming they are your nans and therefore have been sitting about for god knows how many years lol
Grandads....he had a bar in thier dining room. lol

But I found this stuff under the bar....was wrapped in newspaper from 1996 so none of it is exactly new lol.
pics and find out their values! rare ones will be worth a fortune!
I haven't come across anything worth a fortune yet....no idea how they made a living back in the day as they were antique dealers lol! Also I think they were better at 'crafts'....garden ornaments and costume jewelry basically lol.

Unfortunately everything I come across is like a bad version of the expensive stuff - bloody silver plate instead of silver,nbranded reproduction copies of things, cracked/broken items of good makes lol. It's annoying really, just waiting for one really valuable item to pop up lol....nothing so far though!
Ill have anything dark rum related!
I collect signs so would be interested dependant on brands.
Right, miniautures -

[Image: VintagePubStuff011_zpsb5f0f539.jpg]

Empties -

[Image: VintagePubStuff012_zps6d333805.jpg]

Bar signs - £15 each ONO. Postage extra but can combine.

[Image: VintagePubStuff013_zps3f32be6d.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff014_zps6d26e465.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff017_zps5b7015c7.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff018_zps04e64bb0.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff020_zpsa09746d2.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff021_zps184d6a7a.jpg]

These next ones I don't know prices yet as I can't find any like them on ebay -

[Image: VintagePubStuff015_zps372ea029.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff016_zps0c1b0da2.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff019_zps784d466c.jpg]

3D signs -

[Image: VintagePubStuff027_zps7a251c25.jpg]

[Image: VintagePubStuff028_zps36fb3afb.jpg]

Also have some other bits that might be of interest but I've run out of time this morning lol, will update later.
Ill have the smirnoff one mate
Ok, will send you payment details later. Smile
I've also got some matchbox cars if anyone collects them....they are well 'used' though lol.

[Image: VintagePubStuff036_zps7e517cbd.jpg]

Oh and one for Procta. lol

[Image: VintagePubStuff039_zpsc5a02c3a.jpg]
look at the numbers underneath them and then try to find their value. there are some really rare ones. The trains i would have thought would be the rarest there! ALong with that blue flat one, the traction engine and the bulldozer.
Price posted on the Matchbox cars Tom?
Id research the matchbox toys tom some fetch MEGA MEGA money
Stop raising my hopes lol, they're worth a couple of quid each on ebay!
They need to be mint in boxes to get any decent money tbh.
How much for the coca cola one?
£15+post.

Not sure how best to post them atm though, so I'll think about that and work out a posted price. Smile
Come on guys, I thought there was interest in these, glad I wasted the effort taking the pictures now. Tongue

Postage is £3.50 for either hermes or Royal mail for a single sign...so who do you trust most lol?
These are all on ebay now. Smile

A lot of interest in the 3D ones!
(20-04-2013, 12:45 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Come on guys, I thought there was interest in these, glad I wasted the effort taking the pictures now. Tongue

Postage is £3.50 for either hermes or Royal mail for a single sign...so who do you trust most lol?

(25-04-2013, 04:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]These are all on ebay now. Smile

A lot of interest in the 3D ones!

Them mirrors you should do collection only!!!

Chances of them arriving in one piece are slim
Pages: 1 2