306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: First attempt at light painting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think?

Not bad for a first go eh?

[Image: IMG_6854.jpg]
Haha awesome! Looks pretty good!
How do you do it? Long exposure on the camera?
Liar, its not your first go, you were playing last night at the meet too Tongue

The one that worked looks awesome!!

I need to sort those meet pics, will be done tomorrow when I finish work Smile
Loving that shot!
Looks decent actually!
Matt Wrote:How do you do it? Long exposure on the camera?

Yeah, 30 seconds is as long as I can set it on at the moment cos I can't find the manual!

mark_airey Wrote:Liar, its not your first go, you were playing last night at the meet too Tongue

The one that worked looks awesome!!

I need to sort those meet pics, will be done tomorrow when I finish work Smile

Yeah but at least I worked out how to use my camera this time :roll:
Jonny81191 Wrote:Yeah but at least I worked out how to use my camera this time :roll:

lol it was a bit of jumping in at the deep end though when you didn't know your way round it!!

The final one from last night is a cracking shot..................just need to convert and upload them whistle

And I see your photo and raise you

[Image: 6762850689_d0fa6c99f8_z.jpg]
Classic Mini 2 by mark_airey, on Flickr

Big Grin BTW for anyone that doesn't know the mini is called Frank just to save confusion lol
yeah it was a bit!

What camera have you got, I've forgotten?
Olympus E600 though a Nikon 3100D is also a good shout speak to "Dan!" for more infos on that Wink

I edited my above post ninja
Moar info on how to do this. I know about long exposure and all that jazz but how do you actually "light draw" without being in the pic??
Mark's the expert here, but as long as you don't illuminate yourself, you can wander round in front of the lens to your heart's content.
Win! Liking that. It'd be awesome if you had one of the entire car a bit more lit with the club name Wink

/hint
Wait until Mark has posted his pictures form the meet Smile