306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Time has come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To fix my remote central locking. Basically I still have central locking. But doesn't work off the key anymore.

Long story short. Dead battery on car, jump started, hazards flashed once while turning the key. Rcl no longer works.

Has something blown? Checked all the fuses in and out the car, tried syncing the key but no luck, tried several different processes.

Where is the rcl module thingy? Haha could it be that?
As you have a ph3 your key will be a RF key rather than infrared, so you can't sync it in the way you're trying as far as I am aware. I'm not sure if you'll need to get your fob reprogrammed at all, but hopefully not.
I don't get what's gone wrong. Isnt there a rcl ecu type thing?
Matt Wrote:I don't get what's gone wrong. Isnt there a rcl ecu type thing?

It's merged with the security module so if you repalaced it, you would need it all reprogramming.

If you can wait till next time I see you, I can reprogram your key?
Okay mate that would be cool. Is the little black switch on the steering surround anything to do with it?
Matt Wrote:Okay mate that would be cool. Is the little black switch on the steering surround anything to do with it?

No that's your alarm..how comes you have a alarm and I don't?! Sad
Haha well Idk. Anyway that switch is no longer connected to anything haha
If it needs reprograming, speek to poodle as he's got the stuff to do it.

Cully has the guide to resync the key posted somewhere too.
Will be keeping an eye on the outcome of this, I have the same problem on my IR fob and haven't been bothered to fix it. If my lock freezes up anytime soon i'm screwed! Lol
Chris Wrote:If it needs reprograming, speek to poodle as he's got the stuff to do it.

Cully has the guide to resync the key posted somewhere too.

So have I. That's why I said I would do it.....lol
Matt Wrote:Haha well Idk. Anyway that switch is no longer connected to anything haha

Thats why your headlights etc flash when you reconnect the battery.. once the battery is on you have to press the button while turning the ignition on and it resets the alarm
My headlights don't flash when I reconnect the battery though?