306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hypothetically.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You guys who are saying "No, never"...have you ever considered that you might have already slept with a post-op transexual on a one night stand without knowing?
(16-04-2013, 06:34 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You guys who are saying "No, never"...have you ever considered that you might have already slept with a post-op transexual on a one night stand without knowing?

Tucker Max again?
Interesting spread of results... im worried about going to the lake meet now,..
(16-04-2013, 06:36 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2013, 06:34 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You guys who are saying "No, never"...have you ever considered that you might have already slept with a post-op transexual on a one night stand without knowing?

Tucker Max again?

Pretty good reference material for anyone who doesn't think it could happen lol
(16-04-2013, 06:36 PM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting spread of results... im worried about going to the lake meet now,..
Your not a post-op or pre-op tranny though are you Dave?

.... or are you? Tongue
(16-04-2013, 06:39 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2013, 06:36 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Tucker Max again?

Pretty good reference material for anyone who doesn't think it could happen lol

Just read that story and its worrying
Is this your way of coming out Chris, and trying to work out who will sleep with you?
Yes, no question.
Head down, ass up, done. Next question? what if our balls touch, that's when it'll get creepy.

This is all hypothetical, right?
(17-04-2013, 08:25 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Head down, ass up, done. Next question? what if our balls touch, that's when it'll get creepy.

Too far... too many visions.

Puke
BUT if its post-op... "I'd assume" you'd know no different
(17-04-2013, 08:25 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Head down, ass up, done. Next question? what if our balls touch, that's when it'll get creepy.

[Image: 983E4EAD-693A-4639-BCE8-F7B0C1E47B52-932...D8F6A4.jpg]

That is all
lmao
Or if you're old enough

[Image: clacker1_zpsac19c2e2.jpg]
They were awesome!!
Haha but why were they awesome?
God we were easily amused as kids! Lol
Google up Kim Petras
Chris you are just to f*cked up. to dream about but then to post a thread with a poll????? If your dreaming about it you must want it right? lmao

but anyway NO!!!!! not now not ever. nuh uh eeewwww nasty

And matt/ginge/niall you are just fecking wrong
To be fair if she/he was amazingly hot I probs would. As long as there wasnotrace. Of them being bigger than I am
i wouldn't touch it with a sledgehammer tbf . . . . .lol
End of the day if I didint know then obviously I wouldnt have the choice but if I knew a bird was a bloke then no chance!
Haha yes miss tait, rep for you!

Never gets any tighter than post-op...

Jus' sayin'.
sure it was just a dream chris...Wink
(17-04-2013, 08:08 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your way of coming out Chris, and trying to work out who will sleep with you?
Nah, I'm already sure I know who would sleep with me off here and who I'd have to ra*e.

(17-04-2013, 08:25 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Next question? what if our balls touch, that's when it'll get creepy.
Think id freak out if that happened, or what if they spaff and get it on you, that would make me cry.

(17-04-2013, 08:32 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]BUT if its post-op... "I'd assume" you'd know no different
one way to find out mate.

(17-04-2013, 08:44 AM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ][Image: clacker1_zpsac19c2e2.jpg]
Im sorry i do remember these but they look like some sort of sex toy.

(17-04-2013, 10:59 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Never gets any tighter than post-op...
Voice of eperience?
If I knew she/he/it was pre/post op I'd run away till I collapsed and had a heart attack. But realistically I've slept with enough women (some older than others) to realise that I probably have in fact shagged an ex-bloke. I hope to f*ck I haven't though.

Savagely sickening.

I'm not so much of a try anything once guy. I'll stick with what I know thanks.
(17-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]If I knew she/he/it was pre/post op I'd run away till I collapsed and had a heart attack. But realistically I've slept with enough women (some older than others) to realise that I probably have in fact shagged an ex-bloke. I hope to f*ck I haven't though.

Savagely sickening.

who you trying to convince us or yourself, we all know litraly any hole is a goal for you Andy
(17-04-2013, 04:30 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2013, 01:29 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]If I knew she/he/it was pre/post op I'd run away till I collapsed and had a heart attack. But realistically I've slept with enough women (some older than others) to realise that I probably have in fact shagged an ex-bloke. I hope to f*ck I haven't though.

Savagely sickening.

who you trying to convince us or yourself, we all know litraly any hole is a goal for you Andy

FYC dick head.
I know you dont mean that dude Big Grin
hes just angry cos he knows its true
Pages: 1 2 3