306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Boston bombings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dafuq is going on? Something's felt like it's been brewing, but doesn't seem a very North Korea-y thing to do. Nuke Washington, aye, but a few IED's next to a marathon?

Saying that, maybe it was someone like Kim Jong Un wanting the world to sit up and notice him?

Three explosions, fourth IED located and decommissioned and a fifth possibly found and being looked at just now.

Just Boston? Or do you think more will happen overnight?
I think it might be a one man band who has gone completely mental, just like the Cinema Shootings in summer last year.
(15-04-2013, 08:57 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might be a one man band who has gone completely mental, just like the Cinema Shootings in summer last year.

+1 on this , dosnt seem all that well thought through, not a huge amount of damage on the grand scheam of things,

I think this is a small groupe of extreamest trying to make a name for them selfs, obviously nothing to do with the kim gangnam style
(15-04-2013, 09:08 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2013, 08:57 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might be a one man band who has gone completely mental, just like the Cinema Shootings in summer last year.

+1 on this , dosnt seem all that well thought through, not a huge amount of damage on the grand scheam of things,

I think this is a small groupe of extreamest trying to make a name for them selfs, obviously nothing to do with the kim gangnam style

But at a high profile event on patriots day, it wouldnt be about the number killed, it would be a signal of intent
(15-04-2013, 09:12 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2013, 09:08 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]

But at a high profile event on patriots day, it wouldnt be about the number killed, it would be a signal of intent

Well if this is the case we will know within the next 24hr's. If it is about intent some one will own up along with a warning that there will be more to come

Just seems a little amiture to me
(15-04-2013, 09:15 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Just seems a little amiture to me

Yeah this.

If it was al-quaieda it would be suicide bommings and they would of claimed responsibility.

Itll be one or 2 people upset about something, probably wanting less gun laws or something.
I think theyll blame the muslims, and invade afghanistan again, cause they failed the first time round..
Nah if it was extremist muslims they would of claimed responsibility by now, gotta be an american.

Im intrigued as to the fact that there was at least 5 bombs and they didnt go off simultaniously. Id love to know the bombers reasoning behind that.
Maybe they were going to admit a few(if they got caught) and blow up the rest o.o

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

2 people passed away, and 23 got hurt. Nothing in comparison to what is done at the hands of the US.
Other reports say 60+ got injured.

This footage shows it best.

http://www.boston.com/video/viral_page/?...3076923001

there were two bombs that went off very quickly from one another. you can just see it in the background. A third went off elsewhere in the city and apparently more unexploded bombs have been found. It seems very amateur especially seeing as only two people died. Granted two is enough but more could have been killed if that was the intent!

Definitely nothing to do with north korea! Watch this if you want to know more about that!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01...ndercover/
It's just disgusting. Those people were running a charity event and some lady garden decides to do that. Double low there.

Put me in a great mood this morning!
I think it was just a nutter. hy didnt they go off at the same time, probably cos he wired them up wrong...

The first 2 went of pretty soon after each other...

If it was a terrorist thing someoe would have claimed responsibility.

whos worried about the london marathon?
(16-04-2013, 10:16 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was just a nutter. hy didnt they go off at the same time, probably cos he wired them up wrong...

The first 2 went of pretty soon after each other...

If it was a terrorist thing someoe would have claimed responsibility.

whos worried about the london marathon?

Not really because I'm not running it lol

Nah seriously I don't think it's anything to be linked to marathons. As per usual, it's probably just some nutter American who felt he needed to kill loads of innocent people. Also highly doubt it's anything to do with Kim Jong-dickhead.
I was gonna start running round bastion next month... not so keen anymore lol!!
(16-04-2013, 10:21 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2013, 10:16 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]whos worried about the london marathon?

it's probably just some nutter American who felt he needed to kill loads of innocent people.

This
Its a bit odd really as it was more of a scare than actually killing people. Only killing two people 3 bombs is a bit of a crap attempt. Not saying he should have killed anyone but yeh... not exactly done properly.
I'm not sure how many of you guys have been following this , but about 12 hours ago a chase started for the suspects and has been going on all day. It's pretty crazy shit. There's a thread on reddit which is updating pretty much real time for anyone interested http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1c...fficial_4/
It was the russians O:
presume theyve got the right guy then. Nobody would put up that much of a chase without being guilty D:
(19-04-2013, 08:50 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]presume theyve got the right guy then. Nobody would put up that much of a chase without being guilty D:

It's all a conspiracy apparently. Or the illuminati.

Got to laugh at some of the conspiracy theories flying about at the minute, all over Facebook. All this talk of an old man with an IED and a dead man switch too, disappointing
Wait, so they shot the guy before even asking if it was him? He might have had something completely different to hide hence running....but now they won't know. Confused

Does seem odd that there's no obvious motive though. Usually its some god that tells these extremists to do stuff but doesn't seem to be in this case?

Must admit though, for a couple of half arsed bombs and a few fatalities (lets face it, all those people there, they coulda got a lot more!) they've got on the news worldwide and got an entire city on lockdown. Makes you realise how much affect just one or two people can have on things when they/we all seem so insignificant.
They should let them off if they admit it was an accident..

You know, how the US drone attacks kill innocent people and the US then offers its "sincerest apologies" and gets away with it..
I did see the guys uncle asking them to hand theirself in and ask for forgiveness! I think its a little past that stage now....
(19-04-2013, 09:49 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Must admit though, for a couple of half arsed bombs and a few fatalities (lets face it, all those people there, they coulda got a lot more!) they've got on the news worldwide and got an entire city on lockdown. Makes you realise how much affect just one or two people can have on things when they/we all seem so insignificant.

Love that^

Unfortunately we are insignificant. With technology ruling our lives and money controlling our minds, we have become irrelevant. We are a population controlled..