306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: clones.morettes,strut brace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey now got these for sale

clones with toyo proxe t1r decent condition £125 ono
morettes with crystal outers £85
omp strut brace £35 ovno

all prices are collection only but i am at donnington this saturday and at combe on the 27th so will happly take there for collection

some piks of the items i will get better piks of the clones when the come of the car saturday Smile

[attachment=6324]
[attachment=6325]
[attachment=6326]
[attachment=6327]
27th April at coombe?
(15-04-2013, 06:13 PM)samsdad2011 Wrote: [ -> ]27th April at coombe?

yeah this month mate
Is strut brace for hdi?
Yeah it is kent!
I was tempted too but need to stop being tempted by shineys
Its on a hdi kent with no issues so gessing it is butsure ash will confirm
You get my message ash?
just pm'ed everyone back now mate
Cheers hopefully I can collect sunday night ifnthats ok?
Donate the morettes to my 6 ?? Big Grin
Wanna swap morrettes for black masks? I really want some lol
(16-04-2013, 03:42 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers hopefully I can collect sunday night ifnthats ok?

just pm'ed you mate

(16-04-2013, 04:17 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Donate the morettes to my 6 ?? Big Grin

ill dontae them to you if you ummm donate £85 to me? Tongue

(16-04-2013, 05:09 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Wanna swap morrettes for black masks? I really want some lol

if the black masks are for a 07 plate 207 then yes Wink but i dont own a 306 any more so no good to me mate Sad
also got some lowering springs and struts please see the pics above for hight of the drop £35 collected for struts springs and top mounts pleaseSmile
bump Smile
If some one hadn't smashed my car up last night I would have had the money for the morrettes! Wankers
(18-04-2013, 08:41 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]If some one hadn't smashed my car up last night I would have had the money for the morrettes! Wankers

Fuk sake
(18-04-2013, 08:41 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]If some one hadn't smashed my car up last night I would have had the money for the morrettes! Wankers

that suck mate hope you get it sorted.

bump brace sold

still got lowering spring
clones and morettes can take to combe this Saturday Smile
Hey mate still after the strut brace. Would sunday be ok still?
still got the other one for you mate Sunday is fine aswell
last bump before ebay Smile
wheels and lowering springs sold Big Grin