306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Borbet A alloys with tyres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
£400 with tyres and flat caps
4 x 108
ET 20
16"
Center bore with Spigot Ring 65.1

For sale are my 16" Genuine Borbet A alloy wheels.

As you can see from the photos they look really good on the car and always get compliments!

I bought these brand new nearly two years ago for near £1000 without tyres. One of only a couple sets made for 306 fitment!

They are in great condition minus the polished lips.

Started to get a small amount of corrosion under the lacquer last winter and through the winter they have just got worse.

I’ve removed all the lacquer on the dishes and masked them off with the intention to rub them down and polish them back up but have now decided to take my car in another direction.

There are some light kerbing marks on the lips but none on the actual dishes. The faces of the wheels are spot on minus one wheel which has a small nick in it. See the last photo

They come with the 4 embossed flat caps as seen in the photos but they will require a re-spray as the lacquer has cracked while sat in my garage. I even have some Borbet silver in a can I can include from when they were painted first time.

I will include the tyres all have some nice stretch on them with a few mm tread left.

If you would like them posted I will put the tyres back on and balanced them up free of charge.

Over all a great set of wheels with not alot of work needed to get them back to their former glory!

You’re welcome to come and see them before you buy and im happy to deliver around Lincoln or Nottinghamshire area for free.

I’m sure I will have missed something so any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

Quick Specs:

4 x 108
ET 20
16"
Center bore with Spigot Ring 65.1

[Image: IMG_1140-edit1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1253-e_zps46fafcb7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1365_zps858d1586.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1366_zps40d97992.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1367_zpsaef82182.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1368_zps72a486b4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1369_zpscdde4ffa.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1371_zps74993f1e.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0435-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1372_zps10af2632.jpg]
So f*cking jealous that I have no money, gorgeous wheels
Must resist
No buy them.
Hope my compo comes thru cos il be havin these!
Damm it..wish i was rich lol Sad
Not long just got my wheels refurbished! If I hadn't I'd have had them Sad
These would look epic on my new car!
Thanks for the kind words guys but its the cash that will take them! Very rare in this fitment and imo a bargain for someone Smile
Whats width are they?
(14-04-2013, 06:15 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]Whats width are they?

7.5j all roundInlove
Damn, not wide enough.
What size tyres are they?

How desperate to get rid of them are you?

or rather, how soon do u need the money?
195/45/16 is what I run, I would guess these are the same.
I will put tyre info up tomorrow when I'm home. I think there 185 off the top my head

(14-04-2013, 06:42 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, not wide enough.

9j would require some real arch work to get them in! 7.5j for a 306 is about right I think
daymmm if only I had a bit more money!
(14-04-2013, 06:49 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]What size tyres are they?

How desperate to get rid of them are you?

or rather, how soon do u need the money?

Tyres are 195/45/16 Hankook and Toyos

Im not desperate to get rid of them so im not going to give them away. If no one can come up with the money Ill rub the dishs down and sort them myself and run them till the winter TMI
i presume these take the standard tapered bolts?
(15-04-2013, 03:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]i presume these take the standard tapered bolts?

Yes they would but ive been using them with spacers to push them out so used extended wheel bolts.
nudge
Had a couple emails the last few days but im now on Holiday till the 30th so will reply to anyone when im back in the country Smile
Last bump for these had lots of interest but no one with any money to take them! Need to go else im going to take them down and put them back on my car for the summer Blush
well interested. pm me with your best price. can collect.
PM sent
If only you were closer Sad
(13-05-2013, 05:59 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]If only you were closer Sad

Can be delivered for £30! But im due to take a deposit for the wheels this weekend. Will keep this updated. Tom
I am tempted to sell mine soon, want some nice light alloys for the 3 door.
(14-05-2013, 03:33 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]I am tempted to sell mine soon, want some nice light alloys for the 3 door.

What 3 door are you going for? Tbh I could tell any performance difference putting the borbets on the 6 over the cyclones. Theres not alot in it.
I felt a difference when I put mine on, it's not much but it felt different.

Plus it's nice to have a change every once and a while. I would keep them if I had a job.

I am building a 3 door shell at the moment, there is a thread.
(13-05-2013, 05:59 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]If only you were closer Sad

buy buy buy them jamie Big Grin
Pages: 1 2