306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Single cyclones and other bits and bobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clone 1:

[Image: clone1.png]

Couple of marks, a scuffs but good condition, tire has about 3mm of tread - £40

Clone 2:

[Image: clone2.png]

Couple of marks again, slight bubbling circled in red, tire has about 3mm of tread on it again - £40

Clone 3:

[Image: clone3.png]

Bit dirty, best condition of the lot with only minor marks, tire has about 7-8mm of tread - £50

Clone 4 (the damaged clone):

[Image: clone4damaged.png]

and a close up of the damage:

[Image: clone4dam.png]

Clone has damage as you can see, no cracks or anything and seems straight, tire on the wheel is also damaged but I do have another tire with around 4mm of tread to go on. Not entirely sure if this is refurbable or not, that would be down to the buyer - £20 with the good tire or £10 as it is with the damaged tire.

Various bits:

[Image: twodoorsskirt.png]

[Image: thebonnetbootlid.png]

2x ph1 cherry red doors (3 door) bare doors, few marks and scrapes - £10 each

1x Cherry bed ph3 bootlid, rubberless, middle brakelight, great condition - £30

1x Diablo ph3 bonnet, paint pitted on front quite a lot and some scrapes, will definitely need paint - £10

Sigma ph1 3 door side skirts, one has a bit of damage in the corner (only one in the pic but have both) - £10

Also have two wishobones as you can just see in the pic...I thought these were at fault on my ph1 Dturbo but it turned out after replacing both that the hub itself was at fault so these are fine. Would need new ball joints and rubbers sooooo i dunno - £10 each

Bike not for sale obvioulsy, it's just in the shed lol
Smallest shed ever!

[Image: p25.jpg.scaled1000.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AK...I5k1g1c%3D]
Lol it's a 6x4...big enough to keep crap in so im happy haha
everything open to offers obviously
Need cash at the moment so willing to take £100ono for all 4 clones and 5 tires....open to offers too....need the dollar Sad
£80 for all 4 clones and replacement tire included