306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 2/3 306 Handbook and Gubbins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title lol, the case it a bit battered, but thats to be expected when the handbook doesnt even fit in the glovebox! Rolleyes lol

Anyway, contains the handbook and the other books, including one about the 'drive of your life'...must've accidently come from another cars welcome pack I guess. lol

[Image: Breaking30613017_zpsbb98497b.jpg]

Well there it is, £15 posted ONO.

Cheers
Tom
(isn't it because it should fit in the tray under the passengers seat?!)
Correct. There should be a tray. I've loads of those. If anyone needs one, pop me a PM.
That could be awkward with a passenger... 'scuse me while I just reach between your legs, just getting the owners manual'... lol
There isnt space for the handbook under there when there is a PS2 Big Grin
Anyone a picture of this tray I've had a few 306s across the range and never had one!
I'm sure you could find these in a scrappy for pennies??
Ruin the chance of a sale much?! Any need?
(15-04-2013, 06:54 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you could find these in a scrappy for pennies??

I doubt pennies...unless the scrappys near you aren't robbing bastards like the ones here.... lol

But you're also getting the convieneivce of not having to waste fuel/time driving to the scrappy and finding one. Wink

£10 posted then or it's going in the bin (well, recycling bin, gotta do something for my carbon footprint Tongue ).