306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: XSI lowering Springs on D Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried searching for this thread as I have seen it before some where but couldn't find it!

Seen a set of lowering springs but they are for a xsi. Will the extra weight of the derv be the same as the xsi lump?
So will the springs sit as low as the xsi?
I don't think there is much difference in the weight do should e fine.
GTi6 engine is heavier than a DT lump, so id expect the XSi and DT to be very similar. It will be fine Smile
actaully re read the auction
"Pug 306 S16, GTi-6, XSi 40mm APEX Lowering Springs" I'm assuming then he doesnt know what they are for!
There isn't any difference in those engines really, just the gearboxes isn't it?
Its not really that accurate at all tbh, but it doesnt need to be. Theres probably only 20kg difference weight in the above engines, so the same springs are fine for all. If it was that precise you'd have to change your suspension everytime you had a passenger in the car lol Tongue
Now that would be a pain in the arse haha.
I did see at the autosports show the spax stand. They have adjustable coilovers that you control via an app in your iphone!