306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bosch Silver Battery (HDi) - only 6 Months Old!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As title,

4 month old Bosch Silver battery for the HDi, should fit any 306 as far I know though. Comes with a 5 year gurantee so should be good! Used on both HDis with no issues - was gonna use it on the Vec but the Vec battery is about twice as big haha, so no use to me really. But as it was so expensive I'd like to get something back.

I don't really know what to ask for it, these are currently £80 new at ECP with 25% discount (£104 shop price). Excuse the dirty fingerprints...

[Image: Breaking30612032_zps160c0a63.jpg]

[Image: Breaking30612033_zpsc5180317.jpg]

Postage will be £10, so taking that into account, sensible offers please. Smile

Tom
Ampage?
Its on the pic...

610Amps
63Amphours
610A looking at the pic? Smile
Let me know a price posted pm me if you like
I honestly have no idea what to ask though Danny?
Unsure what to offer tbh mate, for the same battery in my local frauds its £110 and get a massive discount on that with trade.

Need a battery for my project so I'm not desperate for one think of a price and let me know I'm rubbish at pricing things!
donation to the speedboat? Wink
(11-04-2013, 07:23 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Unsure what to offer tbh mate, for the same battery in my local frauds its £110 and get a massive discount on that with trade.

Need a battery for my project so I'm not desperate for one think of a price and let me know I'm rubbish at pricing things!

So am I.... Confused

How much is is roughly on trade at halfords?

£50 delivered sound about right?
Sounds fair, ill drop you a pm next week see if you still have it Smile
Just FYI Tom, you'll struggle to post a battery as most couriers can't/won't touch them.
(11-04-2013, 07:46 PM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]Just FYI Tom, you'll struggle to post a battery as most couriers can't/won't touch them.

I did think about that but places like ECP must post batteries somehow? Huh
(11-04-2013, 07:52 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 07:46 PM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]Just FYI Tom, you'll struggle to post a battery as most couriers can't/won't touch them.

I did think about that but places like ECP must post batteries somehow? Huh

Erm, put it in a box, say it's not a battery...
What if they have X ray machines there to detect bombs though.... Confused

It seems Simon is right though, P2G couriers won't won't take batteries, I'll have to see if any others will do though.
TNT do a hazardous goods service mate, but they charge extra iirc
there is one solution....come to ace and sell it there!!!
You could always advertise it on gumtree as it'll fit other cars, and your average buyer on gumtree probably won't have a Halfords trade card so you might even get more for it that way.
Its not worth much because no one knows how its been treated! And most places will take batteries happily. Try TNT

ooooh also try DPD and city link. All my stock from work comes through them guys and most of that is hazardous.
Fit a DT?
(11-04-2013, 08:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]TNT do a hazardous goods service mate, but they charge extra iirc

I'll check them out tomorow then. Smile

(11-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]there is one solution....come to ace and sell it there!!!

Lol, not gonna happen! I cant really come to French car night without a french car can I. Tongue

(11-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You could always advertise it on gumtree as it'll fit other cars, and your average buyer on gumtree probably won't have a Halfords trade card so you might even get more for it that way.

Good idea but I can't...my gumtree is under surveilance becuase I'm obviously a drug dealing, murdering, rapist... Last ad I placed took 2 weeks to be approved! Doh

(11-04-2013, 08:39 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Its not worth much because no one knows how its been treated! And most places will take batteries happily. Try TNT

ooooh also try DPD and city link. All my stock from work comes through them guys and most of that is hazardous.

I treated it right, never beat it or made it cook and clean, and I definitely never took advantage when it was low and vulnerable....

Yeah I'll look at those tomorow (supposed to be writing ebay ads atm and getting sidetracked on here as usual lol). Smile

(11-04-2013, 08:43 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Fit a DT?

Should do!! I can't imagine a DT takes any more load than a HDi. Smile
(11-04-2013, 09:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:there is one solution....come to ace and sell it there!!!
Lol, not gonna happen! I cant really come to French car night without a french car can I. Tongue
Easily! Niall comes in the Kia and Grant came in the Saab!

Should do!! I can't imagine a DT takes any more load than a HDi. Smile

Perfect for a DT. I have the Exide equivalent and it's still fired up the motor first time, even after standing for two weeks.
(11-04-2013, 09:12 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn.... lol
(11-04-2013, 09:12 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that what that stain was on the leather?

Tom, FYI you cant ship with shittylink unless you have an account however P2G do have a account so you can do it via them
Ah ok, cheers. Smile

I have just bought this for my car, 76ish quid
myhermes will courier it.....n cheap
(12-04-2013, 05:52 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]myhermes will courier it.....n cheap

Read their T's and C's, you know, the things you probably just click past - No batteries.
theyve taken one for me before Wink
Sleepy My dad's bigger than your dad blahblahblah
Pages: 1 2