306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Black masks for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since going to Morettes I now have a pair of black masks for sale - complete with all brackets £60 posted (mainland only) or collect from Droitwich WR9 8NN £45 [Image: reve2e2y.jpg][Image: gyvynu4a.jpg]
If you were closer or they were cheaper I'd have taken these from you
Unfortunately neither are going to happen - you're moving and I've already been told off for putting them up too cheaply :o
You are if they haven't sold by the time I have the money I want them Wink
Providing they have been done well and don't leak etc ill take these for £60 delivered. PM me payment details please Wink
[attachment=6222]
[attachment=6223]
[attachment=6224]
[attachment=6225]

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but here's some pics if the finish I thought you should see so you can judge for yourself rather than take my word for it.
What I will say is they have never fogged up on me and have very good condition lenses with minimal chips or scratches if any.
Do they come with the cheese grater?
Lol look good enough to me Wink, was gonna do myself another set as my angel eyes on the Gti are looking manly and tired now. But that means buying a decent set of crystals etc then splitting them. So yeh ill take em Wink. Will send you a PM in a sec Wink
(10-04-2013, 12:57 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you were closer or they were cheaper I'd have taken these from you

You already have black masks!!!
Sold pending payment Smile
Payment sent Wink
Payment received - these are now sold.
Will get them posted out ASAP as already agreed.