306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted: 205 40 R17 tyres....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all.

So the dreaded discovery.... The tyres on my Tuwinis are getting low.

Now in an idea world I'd like to say "hey no problem" the and bung nearly £500 quids worth if Michelin PS3s on them, but the magpie-like purchasing and subsequent hoarding of shinies has meant I now don't have the cash really...

Does anyone have any half decent rubber in 205/40 17 kicking about that they'd like to sell me? Or can anyone recommend a lot budget brand that will do pretty much as well? Part worn T1-Rs wouldn't be the end of the world or something similar....

Cheers
Ed i wouldnt bother with budgets. Buy cheap buy twice = more money

Black circles do finance on their tyres over a few months. Might be an option for you to take the strain off so you can get some decent tyres now?
Good idea Niall, I'll take a look.

I'm still mot interested in budgets really though, and it was only really to see if anyone had anything potentially to help me out of a spot!

If not then I'll have to look at finance but it's something I'm not really dead keen on if at all possible. I'd rather be super skint for a month or 2 than do finance...
Nah its not ideal but at least then your not bouying cheap ones then decent ones a bit later and wasting the money with the cheapies.
I have a set of Team dynamic Monza R's immaculate in gloss black
They have very nearly brand new Falken 452's in 205 40 17
Im asking £200 for them complete...
^PM'd Smile
I've got a 7mm set of yokie pradas if any good?
I've got a set of parada spec 2's nearly new condition if you're interested?