306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: my £300 hdi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,newby here just sharing my hdi i saved from scrappers 12 month ago,shame about the colour but what do you want for £300 quid lol.even now with new cam belt,water pump replaced injectors (1 had injector tick) GTI-6 suspension,half leather interior and the cyclones my cousin refurbed for me, it still owes me less than £700 quid!! happy days ;-) [attachment=6125][attachment=6126][attachment=6127][attachment=6128][attachment=6129][attachment=6130]
Very clean
Top work :-)
Love the cyclones
Very clean mate, think light colored wheels would suit it better. Just shows what you can get for £300, great buy.
Cheers guy's, just shows what a good clean and a few quid in't scrappers you can polish a turd lol, the reason for cyclones colour was my cousin was spraying a BENTLEY the same colour at the time, beggars n chooses haha but it's like new to drive now just paint work ain't cracking up close, but that all ads to the surprise when I upset people in bigger faster cars than my old derv-Machine lol.

Oh if anyone fancies my cyclones for a set of challengers not VORTEX give me a shout, I'm in Leeds.
nice save! looks good! mine was £270 i think! Big Grin
looks immaculate! ive never rescued anything that good from a scrappy, the last thing i got was a rotten metro cabriolet.... dont ask haha
another one saved! sweet
don't get me wrong i'd have let it go but it had 12 months mot 3 tax,it only needed a water pump(i do the pump belt &tensioner on all my cars anyway),shocker and a good wash to put right,it's a good solid car was very unloved tho,the guy took great pleasure in telling me he had not spent a penny on it in 18 months 20K+ without a service!!!CLOWN! i do love the look on his face EVERY DAY when i blast past him in his new crappy vectra that just can't keep up! hahaha
(07-04-2013, 08:21 PM)mattybates Wrote: [ -> ]when i blast past him in his new crappy vectra that just can't keep up! hahaha

Get out. How dare you say that.
(07-04-2013, 08:24 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013, 08:21 PM)mattybates Wrote: [ -> ]when i blast past him in his new crappy vectra that just can't keep up! hahaha

Get out. How dare you say that.

oh you would too if you saw it 51 plate old shape with nice DODGE VIPER STRIPES!!!! hahaha
Can't argue with that, bargain!