306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Suspension + wheels, help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im new here.

Dont currently have a 306 but looking at buying one.

To start off with im looking at getting a 306 rallye or gti6 but wanting a decent drop, is it possible to get a decent amount of lowering with just lowering springs? Also could i have pics of the biggest drop from just springs?

Also im looking at a set of 8j et0 15" wheels, thoughts? And what tyres to suit?

Thanks
Sion
search button is your friend!

welcome tho!

there is a bianca rallye on here for sale by the way
Thank you,

Yeah its to far from me, ever rallye/gti6 i find are at the other end of thecountry :/

Thanks though!
60mm drop is usually the max on springs.
Talk to pompeymark think his wheels are a similar size/offset
8j 15s et0 will be a good fit. mine are et -12. I've got a good 80mm drop but had to roll the rear arches a bit
I had a look at pompeymark 306, the one on borbet a's right? Doesnt seem to bad.

I dont want to much of an aggressive fitment or drop, coming from a car that im hitting the inner arch liner constantly and ride thats hard as nails i want something i can put my foot down abit more really.

The wheels i was looking at are a set of weller steels, so suppose you could say more of a rally/racing look.

Ive seen a 40mm drop and id like abit more ideally, it just looks standard really

Cheers
Sion
Mine are et20 but with 20mm spacers so et0.

Might need to remove the lip on the arch or if you pull them you might clear ok.

I have to flare my rear arches though.

Think mine was around 50mm front and rear but I little higher on the front now.

Tyres should be ok with 195/50/15.

Not sure on the width of my borbets but the are 16's 8j does ring a bell though.