306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Friday thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday already!

Today: work then probably just Mong out this eve.
Tomorrow: probably over to Sams to start mocking up fitting ninja shit to the nad and maybe destroy matts rallye a bit more
Sunday: nothing. If the weather is nice, might clean the cars
Friday: dentist Sad then chill out in able to talk for at least half the day.
Saturday: not much might go help with a hdi engine swap then have two friends turning up for the evening.
Sunday: do repairs to oil lines and sandwich plate and work on the shell for a few hours.
Today: Got no spare moneys so just do the grocery shop on a budget and chill out in front of the telly or visit the old folks
Tomorrow: Just chill out all day, hopefully my paint will have arrived for the RC cars so I can either mask up or start spraying some of them...
Sunday: Again sod-all planned!
Today work Till 5. Then veg with a take away.
Tomorrow place a beer on grand notational then work till 7 find out if I won.
Sunday clean car ready for mfn the go to work come home go mfn Smile Monday will be doing something to car maybe get my Tyres striped of the 17s
Today start work at 10-4 back on at 6-11 then same tommorow and Sunday
Where do the weeks keep going!! Confused

Friday - Return engine crane, bit of shopping, grab shit loads of boxes, wrap up stuff for postage/courier, pizza. OC all evening lol.

Saturday - Town early, then strip remaining parts from the estate, photograph some for ebay ads.

Sunday - Sorting out one Nans stuff thats currently still in storage because my Dad has done nothing at all to help...as I expected lol. Then tidy up other Nans garage in afternoon lol, HDi parts everywhere atm! Probably write ebay ads in evening.

Monday - Call the scrapyard to come and take the heap as soon as they can....before it's just a pile of orange dust on the driveway. lol
Today; hopefully have a 1.9DT 205 by the end , pizza in Brighton tonight
Saturday; putting up a new bed
Sunday; relaxing to te maxing
(05-04-2013, 08:46 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Today; hopefully have a 1.9DT 205 by the end , pizza in Brighton tonight, go for a drive, find a tunnel
Saturday; putting up a new bed, going for a drive, find a nice road
Sunday; relaxing to te maxing, boost to Ikea, go for a drive, make some videos

EFA Itwasntme
(05-04-2013, 08:15 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Got no spare moneys so just do the grocery shop on a budget

Ive got a £5 off a £40 tesco shop voucher going spare if it helps, Ive had a load of them recently. Managed to get about £45 worth of shopping for £32 last night with special offers and vouchers and got a £2 voucher as well cos my shopping would of been cheaper elsewhere.

Today: Walk to the train station to see how long its gonna take me, go and explore my new local scrap yard, put up a towel rail in the bathroom and clothes rails in the wardrobe then split some logs for my little sister. Work out how to make stew for dinner as I reckon I've got most of the ingredients here.

Saturday: Probably more splitting logs, maybe flatten the shed and do some gardening. Probably need to put the washing machine on too.

Sunday: Maybe pop to mum and fit my GTi6 manifold, early night cos I've gotta be up at about 5am for work on Monday
Got gym this afternoon and tonight
Then again on Sunday, maybe even Saturday as well!
Determined to tone for the summer
(05-04-2013, 08:55 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 08:46 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Today; hopefully have a 1.9DT 205 by the end , pizza in Brighton tonight, go for a drive, find a tunnel
Saturday; putting up a new bed, going for a drive, find a nice road
Sunday; relaxing to te maxing, boost to Ikea, go for a drive, make some videos

EFA Itwasntme

Loads of fun fast road over the top of the hill.
(05-04-2013, 08:58 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 08:15 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Got no spare moneys so just do the grocery shop on a budget

Ive got a £5 off a £40 tesco shop voucher going spare if it helps, Ive had a load of them recently. Managed to get about £45 worth of shopping for £32 last night with special offers and vouchers and got a £2 voucher as well cos my shopping would of been cheaper elsewhere.

Yea we got one of those last week too, thing is now you feel obliged to spend £40 on groceries to get your 'free £5 worth' off! So they have you by the bollocks lol

Thanks very much for the offer mind.
Today: finishing some uni work and driving back down south!
Weeked and the rest of the week doing a bit of uni work but mostly car things Tongue
(05-04-2013, 09:28 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 08:58 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea we got one of those last week too, thing is now you feel obliged to spend £40 on groceries to get your 'free £5 worth' off! So they have you by the bollocks lol

Thanks very much for the offer mind.

No worries mate, I've got 2 or 3 of them here and I'm only gonna be able to use 1. Got to the till last night and after it took the special offers off it was £39.32 so I had to go and spend another quid (got some shoe polish cos I'll always use that).

I just use it to stock up the cupboards, few tins of beans and that, loaf of bread for the freezer and they are doing the 3 packs of meat for a tenner offer at the moment so I've got steak, sausages and bacon in the freezer too.

I've got almost 30 of the pyrex vouchers now so I'm gonna feel obliged to use them. All I really wanted was the cast iron pot but it'll have to wait till pay day.
Tonight: Few beers after work then home for a takeaway and some shit film.
Tomorrow: Do a bit more work on the house, probably de-tile the bathroom, then go sit in the pub and watch the national, then round to a mates house for a few beers Smile
Sunday: Lie in, Sunday dinner, couple of hours in the pub then up to the stadium for Leeds v Warrington Big Grin
Today- finish rebuilding the carb on my bike, few beers walk the dogs and stuff!!

Sat- going to see Kris get new clutch, driveshaft seals, fit group n lower mount, fit my lightened flywheel, then get fecking pissed

Sun- the usual the food shop, cook a roast have some more beer,
Today: cleaned the shed out and cut grass, work at 5 till late

Tomorrow: Paint fence, take rubbish to tip, Work agin at 5 till late

Sunday..... No idea probably do something to car or more tidying garden while the weather is nice Smile
Well tonight planned on a take away but lost my bank card Sad so I'm skint till Monday as bank is closed... So nice easy weekend of work at least I know I won't spend any money Smile
Ok now change of plans off to gatwick and hopefully kris's tomorrow as student's car lost its gear linkages today at 7pm.
Well, gym was a success, you know it's a good session when you're almost being sick haha
done 2 trips to the tip today in the galaxy............major amounts of crap, garden furniture, old Barbie on wheels
cleaned out said car afterwards

Saturday= Picasso hdi ; mot, service & pads, poss a 206 petrol for the same if she ever rings me back to do in the morning. home early to avoid all the traffic from the grand national

sunday= nothing in morning but going on a spa break with the mrs, evening meal included with overnight stay and then a brekkie as well !!!! then home in the afternoon to a roast dinner done by her mum as she is minding the kids (bargain)