306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking ph 2 soft top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
right hasn't sold as a hole i really need the space so quickest way is to brake it and scrap it so

the car
[Image: %24T2eC16VHJHYE9nzpeDMhBRNOIpCgo%21~~60_12.JPG]

[Image: %24%28KGrHqNHJEYFEkTnHltiBRNOI0i+ug~~60_12.JPG]

every thing works on it insides dry

if any one wants the back beam i would need a old one to keep it rolling as will need to roll on to truck

will post small bits lights etc
will also be listing bit on ebay when i get some free time

car is in 5 miles from fareham hampshire
Pete on the cab forum pays £50 for the roof mechimism cables and claws, Broke a few ph2/3 cabs over the years things sell fairly well on them. Roof Ecu behind rear door card is also a good seller.
Chris.
Forgot if you said you had a wind deflector with it.
thanks chris i wont go joining a forum to sell bits tho is there any chance you could put a link up?

dum-dum no wind deflector unless its hidden?
Whats price complete?

Nevermind too far to get for me
its £230 if gone quick but i'm not holding out any more it has mot 6 months only got green keeper of log book
(05-04-2013, 03:35 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]dum-dum no wind deflector unless its hidden?
They sometimes hide in a black bag at he back of the boot that blends into the boot carpet.
i'll have a check 4 ya tomorrow mate incase i missed it
defo no bag or any thing in the boot Sad and front splitter is pretty past it)
listings on the bay

the start as it was a free listing been to busy to get pics etc though Sad so only a few bits to start cars getting scrapped in a bout two weeks
Price posted on the passenger side wing mirror and the 2 rear side window trims that clip on the bodywork on the outside. Paypal address too please.
mirror looks like this
[Image: CIMG9439_zps77a280bb.jpg]

[Image: CIMG9440_zps41addb2e.jpg]
these the side bits you on about?

£30 ???? posted

will photo any other bits people want before taking off and posting
How much for rear bumper?

Oh and could you do me a favour and measure the sills from wheel arch to wheel arch?
Cheers
you collecting the rear bumper?

if so £15???

can measure the sills for ya but need to find some thing to do it with 1st lol but will get it done
Dont worry about the sills ive found it on the cab forum, 40mm shorter than the hatch.

Where abouts are you?
po14 post code

or

<<<< fareham Smile
Lol oh yeah!
Bit of a trek, ill try and find out how much postage would be but it would probably make it too expensive tbh, only want it for smoothing.
ok mate
(15-04-2013, 03:02 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]mirror looks like this
[Image: CIMG9439_zps77a280bb.jpg]

[Image: CIMG9440_zps41addb2e.jpg]
these the side bits you on about?

£30 ???? posted

will photo any other bits people want before taking off and posting

Yep that looks good, dont need the mirror cover though.

How much extra do you want for the drivers door card and the 2 windscreen seals (the 2 that go round all 3 sides).
i'll get some pictures mate in a bit when i get home
[Image: CIMG9452_zpscc9dfe8a.jpg]

[Image: CIMG9453_zps10cbb316.jpg]

what sills you need mate?

[Image: CIMG9454_zps9f5a2b14.jpg]
here is a pic of door card
cut the back end off and I'd have it!

trailer idea!
piggy if you'll come pick it up whats ya offer? going to swap the axil over on to mine so will have drum brakes lol also back lights are on the bay
The door card is a little tatty but probably better than mine.

The main seal looks really rough but ill have it anyway so I can compare them side by side.

Just gonna try and sort someone to collect first thing Friday

These are the 2 seals.
[attachment=6400]
ok mate i'll get them off for you was hoping you would do that with the picture 1st thing fridays cool chacne i could be working tho but i can sort some thing out with my dad etc (cars at his any way or 2moz eve would also be cool Smile
whoops took one to many sills off any way apart from the seal you don't need lol here it all is off the car mate

[Image: CIMG9459_zpsd1f6b919.jpg]

burn on door card
[Image: CIMG9458_zps77f79a91.jpg]

close up of seal
[Image: CIMG9457_zpsd26857d6.jpg]

might look fussy just want you to see hwat every thing is like mate.

so guys defo braking this now lol any one want any more bits let me know
Dont know if its better than mine tbh but ill have it anyway. I might need some roof bits off you at some point as mine is being a knob and i think at least 1 ram is leaking.
ok mate longs as your fine with them

other bits not a problem don't mind posting parts just bumpers seats etc i CBA to rap up etc

also listing bits on ebay slowly
shamless ebay plug
up up up

want any thing guys just ask i'll take some pictures the make me an offer
engine and box failed to sell on ebay (these cars are a pain in the ass to get your money back on)

so any one needs any thing from under the bonnet let me know
Pages: 1 2