306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 on Fifth Gear tonight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to buy a Pininfarina designed car on a budget.

306 gti. Italian/French hot hatch lol.

Problems cambelts, seats, electrical windows and air con. Pretty much standard flaws with all our cars.
This is on discovery now isn't it?

I only have freeview Sad
Yea discovery.

Just showed a pininfarina car of the future too. No rear light cluster, just lighting the body work. Plus a load of other cool things.
And they were filming it at this years FCS venue castle combe.
Well that was shit
I thought Pininfarina only had a hand in the Cabby?
Me too, the 306 hatch was the same shape all the way through the range, in fact the first GTI6's were the same shape as the S16's and DTurbo's
Not according to fifth gear and pininfarina.
pinifarina is on the cabbys isnt it?
they probly did design them, just not plastered on the cheaper models..
So basically they've done a slot on "how to buy Pinin styling" with a 306 gti when they could have just bought a 306 LX for £200?

Riiiight...
(01-04-2013, 07:58 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]This is on discovery now isn't it?

I only have freeview Sad

http://www.donevideo.com/krejpgbgca77
Pininfarina have penned an awful lot of designs over the years! Afaik the 306 was based on some styling which was first drawn up by Pininfarina on the 205 model, then carried over. The 306 Cabriolet was a separate styling project which was undertaken by Pininfarina (as was the 406 Coupe)
(02-04-2013, 09:10 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Pininfarina have penned an awful lot of designs over the years! Afaik the 306 was based on some styling which was first drawn up by Pininfarina on the 205 model, then carried over. The 306 Cabriolet was a separate styling project which was undertaken by Pininfarina (as was the 406 Coupe)

pretty much this^^^^^ . . . .Smile