306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi shocks, Eibach 40mm Springs and New Topmounts + 266 Brakes with new pads & discs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Haven't had a chance to work out postage yet but as I've had several asking about them, heres the pics.

They are GTi shocks (unknown milage), 40mm Eibach springs (low milage, purchased from member on here) and new top mount kits (4k old). Comes as a complete package so you don't have to mess about with spring compressors etc.

Can't remember what I paid for them in all honesty, so I'm looking for £130 ono for the pair, plus postage. Feel free to make sensible offers, worst I can say is no lol. I'll try and get them weighed to work out postage as soon as possible.

[Image: PugBreaking031_zps29e82f35.jpg]

[Image: PugBreaking032_zpscacc8da3.jpg]

I also have the HDi 266mm front brake setup, have been sprayed china but most of its worn off lol. The pads and discs are Pagid ones and have only covered 4k, no warping or squealing! Looking for £65 ono for the calipers, pads and discs. Again I will try and work out postage as soon as possible.

[Image: PugBreaking030_zps890b3ec8.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
How much for springs on there own
I'm not separating them mate, sorry.
tom Eibach only sold springs for the 306 in 30mm drop. Not 40 Smile
Seems a tad steep tbh tom, im not having a dig but new disks and pads are like £55 and you only get about £20 for 266s.
Fair enough niall, I was told they were 35mm but assumed they didn't do it in 5s so were 40mm drop, I rounded the wrong way lol. The height can be seen in my project thread, breaking thread or sig. Smile

'burner I know you're trying to help, but I'd prefer it if interested people made offers rather than someone just saying they seem expensive for the sake of it. Whatever price I put I know people will knock down.... Smile
Fair doos mate, as I said im not being a dick just saying.
GLWTS