306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ace Cafe 15/04/13 French Car Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What am I signing up for?

I just like lists
coming to ace cafe on monday haha
Then no, I shall not be there.
@Megwan normally about 6-7. gonna try get there early and this time i'll be on me todd lol
(10-04-2013, 05:45 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]@Megwan normally about 6-7. gonna try get there early and this time i'll be on me todd lol

You? Early?? Dont make me laugh! lol

So i assume then if you tell us you will be there about mid day, you should make it by 7? lol
(10-04-2013, 05:48 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 05:45 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]@Megwan normally about 6-7. gonna try get there early and this time i'll be on me todd lol

So i assume then if you tell us you will be there about mid day, you should make it by 7? lol

I think you are mistaking him for Ed
(10-04-2013, 05:51 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 05:48 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you are mistaking him for Ed

No i dont think i am. 99% of the UK run on GMT. Kwik runs on KMT
i run on BMT lol! but i'm leaving home at half 3 drop my mum off then coming ace so what time i get there is the time i get there lol
(10-04-2013, 06:05 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]i run on BMT lol! but i'm leaving home at half 3 drop my mum off then coming ace so what time i get there is the time i get there lol

If you get there before me, reserve me a plate of ribs! lol
lol! only if i do! is grant coming with you?
Dont have a clue mate! Probably not seeing as he is now living as basically a recluse!
Iam in!
ill be there.... in the estate Tongue

anyone need any parts let me know as ill be bringing loads lol
I should be along but not in my car.
I'll be coming, Smile
Who's meeting me at the Morrisons Car park? i should be there before 1800 hopefully.
Still think ash is going to have to be ready around 5.00-5.30 for us to leave on time with the rest of the morrisons lot. They are thinking of meeting there at 5.30
Magic, Well i can pick you up on the way buddy.
I'll let Ash know.
Anyone going whos even remotely closer to me than Portsmouth?
Basically your asking if anyone is going from the East Sussex/ hasting way.
Well.......yeah. lol

Thing is i'm not sure if theres anyone nearer to me than Portsmouth neck of the woods anyway. Confused
Usually meet at the petrol station of morrisons
Can someone bring some Red 306OC stickers to this meet please.

Also if anyone has some crystals they want black masked, i can pick them up at the meet
I should have some, I'll bring them along for you Smile
(13-04-2013, 08:48 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I should have some, I'll bring them along for you Smile

Tank uu
Laughing nice one guys....Do any other 306 clubs go or are we the only one....so i don't go to the wrong one haha. Never been to one of your meets so i dunno who i'm looking for if ya get wat i mean..
(14-04-2013, 10:08 AM)megwan Wrote: [ -> ]Laughing nice one guys....Do any other 306 clubs go or are we the only one....so i don't go to the wrong one haha. Never been to one of your meets so i dunno who i'm looking for if ya get wat i mean..

There will probably be other clubs going, but if you see the stickers or my Rallye (last letters AFR) you will know whose who.
I'll keep an eye out.....if ya see a ph1 diablo gti6 ending in OVW driving round looking lost as hell...then its me haha
Guys ive just found the bag of tax disc holders in the shed so ill bring these along tomorrow. Can pay for them either via paypal to the club fund or cash to scott but try and bring the correct change. They are £9.00 Smile
Megwan, you really coming down from Stoke on Trent?

If so that's a pretty long drive for a 6 owner lol 150 odd miles plus the return.
Yup lol....i've got a mate coming with me and were going halfs on the fuel......all for the love of french cars lol Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5