306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Weston / Bristol meet Sunday 12th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Howdy doodey doo!

Right, as a few were interested and the weather should be a bit better by end of April thought I'd start a thread now so everyone has enough time to know if they can come or not. Will most likely be like lasts time, meet up in Morrison's, go to beach if the weather has improved (hopefully will by then!), go for some munch and go for a hoon if all are up for it Smile

Sunday 12th of May at around noon!
maybe if MYA is fixed and i have child free time Smile
Im keen for that, 28th preferred as that's usually payday Smile
my payday is last day of the month Sad
Depends what moneys like after the ring but if its good im up for it
28th is either combe spring action day or in car nation....cant remember what goes where now.lol.
(25-03-2013, 05:39 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: [ -> ]28th is either combe spring action day or in car nation....cant remember what goes where now.lol.

Not heard of them lol, fair enough if anyone wants to go but me and danny can't afford things like that ATM sadly...hence the local meet lol, were currently going to have to save for FCS and pugfest! Jobless-ness sucks!
21st is the club camping meet.
(30-03-2013, 07:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]21st is the club camping meet.

Yep, okay fine. I am a dumb ass and will go shoot myself now.

At the lakes? Not everyone will be going, might as well leave this open still
21st is club camping, 28th is incarnation. Maybe try and do it beginning of may. More chance of people showing up then. I might even turn up to see you webbed feet losers! Tongue
(30-03-2013, 08:45 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, okay fine. I am a dumb ass and will go shoot myself now.

With a camera or a rifle?

(please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera, please be camera,)
I'll use the rifle I've been saving for such an occasion
f*ck off niall, this is a local meet for local people /leagueofgentlemen
^^^ made even funnier when I imagine it said in your accent.
Yes!! ^^^

Rofl

Would love to come, but this plus camping the week before and ppc three weeks after is just too much expenditure in a short time. Doh
I'll be up for this! It would be my first time meeting any of you as i've always had something pop up last minute for the other meets ive wanted to go to.
Should be a nice little drive down for me too!
I might be up for it if you leave it till early/mid may as i'll be at spring action day Big Grin
Why not.....how does the second Sunday of may (12th) sound to everyone?
Ill be in torquay on a stag weekend
May sounds good to me Smile
(14-04-2013, 01:11 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Ill be in torquay on a stag weekend

Well f*ck you too Connor!
sounds good to me Big Grin get and send some pm's round to the local members then emma Tongue
Will send some PM's in a bit, got some housework to do first lol
Emma house work??? though you spent all you time at home thinking up deranged posts for FB
(15-04-2013, 05:37 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Emma house work??? though you spent all you time at home thinking up deranged posts for FB

Like....

sorry its rep on here Blush
(15-04-2013, 05:37 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Emma house work??? though you spent all you time at home thinking up deranged posts for FB

That comes naturally Jamie
I'm probably about whenever. Smile
Done the PM's yet emmaaaaaaaaaaaa?
I'll do it tomorrow! Had a busy week! Geeze!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6