306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 15" Oz Racing Superturismos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry Poodle!

Got a set here no longer needed. All tyres are on about 3mm tread so could do with replacement in a few thousand miles. There is some kerbing on the wheels as can be seen in the pictures. Ideally they could do with a refurb but they are still very respectable as they are with a clean! Tyres are 195/45/15 so ideal to fit straight onto a 106!

[Image: DSC_0134_zps2c918e70.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0132_zpsa564d14c.jpg]

Im after £90 ONO for these collected from Epsom, Surrey. I can also drive to meet you at a small charge depending on where you are.
bargain!

have them in 6months and Ill buy them for the 106 wifeys project
Can't remember how light these are, I vaguely remember picking one up but there was a bit of alcohol involved and as such I can't remember the weight.

If they're uber light and will go over 4 pot brembos, I could be interested..
mega light!
Looks like its something around 8-9kg.

Need to know the offset to find out if the will clear 4 pots.

Sorry says direct fit to a 106, which is et16.
the 17s arent that heavy?! so the 15s must be lighter?!
Sure your not thinking about superleggra's.
......woops....my bad....yeah I had 17 supers and shame one was buggered coz they were so light
i am not sure how heavy they are. After lifting one, i would say about the same as a cyclone. Also, im not sure if they will go over a brembo. Bearing in mind they are 15s, its quite a slim chance. Sure they are the same offset as cyclones. Looked spot on on matts rallye.
OZ Superturismo GT Cast 15x6.5 18.5lbs 8.4kgs
C5 steeloys ftw
These are provisionally sold now!
Quick sale ftw!
logging on to 106 owners for the first time in 3 years FTW!
haha!

be warned...I got stiffed by two guys on there when trying to sell me alloys!
(21-03-2013, 11:01 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]haha!

be warned...I got stiffed by two guys on there when trying to sell me alloys!

This guy is coming to me and paying cash so worst he can do is just not show up!
thats what I had...one no show...one I traveled to meet not show and the third did turn up!
Ive got a set of these 16" though they are light
Haha good result there mate, decided they weren't your style then? :p

Only really got rid because they were the heaviest wheels in my garage. lol
Nah something else came up that I couldn't turn down poodle which will be revealed hopefully after the weekend.