306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Usman Jamil's Driving Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...If you want to drive like a Colossal C*nt that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQlAM8qiOE

Enjoy.
I'd love to slap all 3 of them in the face... with a bat
That video makes me rather angry
What a lady garden
what a prune

"his brakes are hot innit"

righto
unough info there to get the driver banned for a while!
where are are forum sluths name and address time !

Usman Jamil and his friend in a broken Seat Leon racing on public roads. Doing over 100mph in Chiswick, jumping a red light and verbally assaulting another driver.

Honda Integra DC5 (Usman Jamil)

Seat Cupra R
lady gardens.
The chap originally posted the video on his own channel, which contained other videos of illegal / dangerous driving.

Where's DumDum? We should send him round to cuff the twat(s)!

His instagram -

http://in.5thvillage.com/u/usmannj/
What a douche
I would say dicks like that deserve to crash but problem is, he will probably crash into someone completely innocent and hurt or kill them whilst he walks away fine. Cock.
(21-03-2013, 04:29 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]What a douche

big bags of them
(21-03-2013, 04:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-03-2013, 04:29 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]What a douche

big bags of them

For very smelly twats
That had me cringing watching that. Thought one of them had crashed at 4.38 as well but it was just wind noise.
Fecking twats!!! Makes me laugh though, how these people just put evidence out there for everyone to see lol knobheads,
As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.
(21-03-2013, 06:47 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.
I'm yet to see a video from someone on this forum driving like that through streets?
Same as he said ^^^^ I have never seen a vid like that on here! If you know of some? Show us
(21-03-2013, 06:47 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.

As others have said, i would like to see these videos. If you had met most of us regulars, you might realise that we are not your typical chavvy boy racers who have to drive like a dick everywhere just because we have something to prove. Of course you will get a handful of them as you will on most forums but i doubt they would post videos as they know they would get some serious abuse. Im sure you have realised we are not really a bunch to keep our opinions to our selfs!
Think he was hinting at JP's video
That's unbelievable. What an utter lady garden. You'd think that after chronic brake failure like that, he'd have learned his lesson and not been hammering the car again. It makes me sick to think how that could have ended.
other thing to point out is that i know that main road very well (a few of us drive it every time on the way back from ace) and its a 40 zone with houses and a school on it. I know there wouldnt be kids at the school at that time but still not the time or place!
lady gardens the lot of 'em. R444TEG rings a bell with me , sure I've seen it before? The only good thing was the VTEC soundtrack.
best thing those guys ever did was upload that evidence to youtube, not only that but with notes added in aswel?
Someone please grass him in to the rozzers.
What a lady garden
Police wont do anything. There is no hard evidence of the guys doing wrong (although yes that video is blatantly real, they will still need to catch them!)
Surely thats still evidence of dangerous driving.
Apparently theres so many people that have been banned because of youtube videos of things like that..
What banned from forums or banned from youtube?
(21-03-2013, 08:19 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]What banned from forums or banned from youtube?
Driving..
Oh i see. Well we can only hope this happens to these guys!
Pages: 1 2