306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: No speedo, rev counter or fuel gauge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just driven from uni to home and my clocks were working fine. Just got to work and all my clocks aren't working apart from my temp gauge.

Any ideas?
Gotta be a fuse blown bud. Check the fuse for the instrument cluster for the 13 fuse model 1,7 and 9 or for the 23 and 30 fuse model 2,25 and 28. Yours is a phase 2 I'm guessing since phase 1s didn't come in gold.
Gutted!!
Sucks to be you
most likely a fuse... or a somehow very specific and fast earthing fault lol
even your car hates you
Or a loose Yellow plug
It's probably because its blaze
Pulled each fuse out. All were looking good. Had a check around the engine bay for lose earths and found nothing. Turned it over again and it's all working now....stupid car fixing itself...
You've disturbed the shunt fuse in the footwell fusebox, that's why it started to work.
(20-03-2013, 12:42 PM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]You've disturbed the shunt fuse in the footwell fusebox, that's why it started to work.

Sorry to jump into this thread but just my rev counter doesn't work. What is the shunt fuse and what happens when it's disturbed. Do you just pull the fuse out for the clocks and put it back in and reset it sort of
(23-04-2013, 07:38 PM)Aaron _d95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2013, 12:42 PM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]You've disturbed the shunt fuse in the footwell fusebox, that's why it started to work.

Sorry to jump into this thread but just my rev counter doesn't work. What is the shunt fuse and what happens when it's disturbed. Do you just pull the fuse out for the clocks and put it back in and reset it sort of

it worked for me. really strange. its the big fuse in the middle that says "sh"

[Image: 5741_phase_2_fusebox.jpg]
(23-04-2013, 07:52 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-04-2013, 07:38 PM)Aaron _d95 Wrote: [ -> ]

it worked for me. really strange. its the big fuse in the middle that says "sh"

[Image: 5741_phase_2_fusebox.jpg]

What does pulling it out and putting it in do.