306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FAO niall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude what have we told you about your crayons.
Marking his territory.
That's sick.
LMAO

Where the hell do you find this stuff?
I genuinely found that on facebook newsfeed looking through to find a younge girl with niall across her forhead!
You shouldnt be sticking your 'crayon' in young children mate, you'll get locked up.
Scuff
haha what can i say? bitches want me!
(17-03-2013, 02:39 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I genuinely found that on facebook newsfeed looking through to find a younge girl with niall across her forhead!

your facebook news feed just happens to have that? lol
(18-03-2013, 11:35 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2013, 02:39 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I genuinely found that on facebook newsfeed looking through to find a younge girl with niall across her forhead!

your facebook news feed just happens to have that? lol

Genuine
Isn't niall a member of no direction? I'm sure i remember turning the radio off last week because someone called Niall was irritating the shit out of me...

Hold on, does this mean Kent is a "1D" fan, are those his gig buddies...?
(19-03-2013, 06:47 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't niall a member of no direction? I'm sure i remember turning the radio off last week because someone called Niall was irritating the shit out of me...

Hold on, does this mean Kent is a "1D" fan, are those his gig buddies...?

f*ck you caught me out Sad
How old why was you turning radio on to listen?
f*cking lol!

Um, kinda lost me with that last sentence there bud...
(19-03-2013, 08:30 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]How old why was you turning radio on to listen?

Whut.
(19-03-2013, 11:27 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2013, 08:30 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]How old why was you turning radio on to listen?

Whut.

Why was you turning radio on to listen to 1d... sorry cant get use to android
Says "off" dude...

But yeah, i love 1d, i want neil to have my babies!
(19-03-2013, 07:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Says "off" dude...

But yeah, i love 1d, i want neil to have my babies!

be round mine in 5 minutes!