306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GI: MINT Cyclones + worn Parada Spec2s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a set of 4 mint cyclones on my astor currently. Potentially looking at getting rid to fund either a brakes upgrade or tyres for the summer wheels (well worry about winter wheels again in October!)

So testing the water really, you all know what cyclones look like, there is some contamination on tthe surface but I will get this off before selling up, it will take an afternoon with the clay bar/polish to bring them to perfection.

They will come with parada spec 2s on them. In complete honesty these will be suitable for destroying on a track but will most likely be too worn to be legal on the road. The rears have a bit of life left in them but the fronts are pretty close as is..!

So come on, what are they worth people? Anyone interested?

I can also supply a full set of wheel bolts with them if required, provided the price isn't too keen, and I'm happy to bring to ace (yes I will make it to one!) or to any other meet. I'm also able to drive to meet those who would collect provided it's not miles; I drive the least economical model in the 306 range after all!!

Cheers

Ed

Cheers
It's a tuff one without pics, as you're paying just for rim condition
Fair enough, I'll try and dig some of the photos from the car advert out: they're a bit longing at the moment as they're on the car!!
I'd love clones instead of my dark silver lasers..
I'm not definitely looking for the cash I'm afraid, but yeah ill bung some photos up and we'll go from there Tongue