306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Transit Drift Bus lols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the inline pump mounted up on the shed the other day,

Havent had a chance to order up bigger elements yet, so only got 5.5mm's in there atm, so not much power, but shes up and running!

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk22 ... eShort.mp4

Transit powwer ftw, wish I lived somewhere epic where you could just drive shit like this up the road legally!
Hahah awesome! Love the exhaust pipe
lmao

epic winning!
its alive!!!! Big Grin

is this complete with the welded together injector lines still??
This is so awesome. An sounded epic when we were down few weeks back Big Grin
lmao Love it.
Ha ha Darren you are a proper Job!!

Once again quality
Lol yeah, injector lines made long enough by using two lines joined by a pair of VE delivery valves welded together..

Throw the texts books away boys!
that just mad.

imagain turning up to a job with that.

mint.
darrenjlobb Wrote:Lol yeah, injector lines made long enough by using two lines joined by a pair of VE delivery valves welded together..

Throw the texts books away boys!

Awesome! You can do anything with a few simple tools if you use a bit if thought,

-big hammer
-grinder
-duct tape
-cable ties
-welder

no further tools required lol
I think Mark just unknowingly wrote a guide for the 306 owners workshop guide lol

1. Hit it with a hammer. Did it work? If no, go to step 2.
2. Grind it off. Job done. If it was supposed to still be on the car or the wrong part fell off, go to step 3.
3. Duct tape. Fixes incorrect usage of step 2.
4. Cable ties. Adds much more strength and security to duct tape.
5. Welder. Where steps 3 and 4 fail. If this fails, repeat steps 1-5
lmao
Scott Wrote:I think Mark just unknowingly wrote a guide for the 306 owners workshop guide lol

1. Hit it with a hammer. Did it work? If no, go to step 2.
2. Grind it off. Job done. If it was supposed to still be on the car or the wrong part fell off, go to step 3.
3. Duct tape. Fixes incorrect usage of step 2.
4. Cable ties. Adds much more strength and security to duct tape.
5. Welder. Where steps 3 and 4 fail. If this fails, repeat steps 1-5

lol
Hmm, that's a bit of a random site, I just posted the link, then looked at the homepage... WTF??
:thumbup: me like
epic coal!!!

im sure it could be made road legal, tractor muffler and an mot........

actually cant ye farmer boys register things as show vehicles that avoids vic tests and mots, remember seeing something like that on scrapheap challenge many years ago