306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: s16 carpet into phase 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apart from the fuel filler cap is there anything else I need to do to get the carpet to fit? It's proving to be some right trouble getting it to fit properly
Where are you having issues?
The fuel filter lever thing, had to cut hole in to make it come through but still doesn't seem to want to.
And the carpet seems loose around the middle section and doesn't want to go any further into the footwell.
The last two may not be s16 specific though
I guess your dash is still in place?

There are a number of big rubber screws that hold the carpet in place. Might be getting stuck around there.
I found the easiest thing to do was to get the passenger side in the do the drivers side.

[Image: 2C75B0F0-5860-4694-A846-C8822FD23FCC-166...dc6bbe.jpg]

See it fits.
That looks like it would be so much easier to put the carpet in!
Okay will have another go tomorrow gotten too dark to see what im doing at the moment
(13-03-2013, 06:47 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like it would be so much easier to put the carpet in!
Okay will have another go tomorrow gotten too dark to see what im doing at the moment

You are putting it in 3dr?
Got it all in, not the best fit in the world but maybe the 11mm cloud 9 didnt help