306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone Heard From KrisB Lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been trying to contact him about some work but noticed he hasn't been online since the middle of last month, didn't know if something had happened.
Your best bet is to email him, though don't expect a quick response as i guess he is quite busy!
He is still alive, I see the odd update from him on faceache, guess he's just busy.
Www.krisB.co.uk

I will tell him to expect an email.
He was on facebook about an hour ago i think
Getting hold of kris is ;like trying to get a rocking horse to shit
I belled him last week and no response..
Belled him? Email him on his site guys.
email is your best bet, he doesn't do phones haha
Will email him now. I had only tried PM'ing him on here, I know he doesn't do phones, especially when working Smile
I Spoke to him today, he's doing some stuff for me. Ill tell him to pop on here
(13-03-2013, 07:53 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]Belled him? Email him on his site guys.

He means 'telephoned him'...not what you were thinking of! Confused
I'm also trying to get hold of him, not having much luck at the moment Sad
Spoke to him this morning! He's havin net issues, if you email him through his website he should get it,
Hi people.

As said, not been online much and emails are now down to about a 3 day wait unless it's urgent.

My phone is literally out of control. I completely ignore it because whatever gets spoken about gets forgotten about because my minds usually working on a car. My only forms of communication are those where a text conversation can be seen at a glance. Aka emails. Facebook and texts are usueless.

If you've got my number saved, either stick to texts or whatssap and be patient or delete my number Smile

Sounds harsh i know, but when you visit me i can demonstrate how slow i work when the phone keeps going. My evenings are my only time away from work, but here i am lol.
(16-03-2013, 07:41 PM)KrisB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi people.

As said, not been online much and emails are now down to about a 3 day wait unless it's urgent.

My phone is literally out of control. I completely ignore it because whatever gets spoken about gets forgotten about because my minds usually working on a car. My only forms of communication are those where a text conversation can be seen at a glance. Aka emails. Facebook and texts are usueless.

If you've got my number saved, either stick to texts or whatssap and be patient or delete my number Smile

Sounds harsh i know, but when you visit me i can demonstrate how slow i work when the phone keeps going. My evenings are my only time away from work, but here i am lol.

Cheers for your text the other day, I'll drop you a line when the arms arrive.