306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Citroen DS5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw one today, hadn't noticed them previously. What I was drawn to, instantly, was the funniest rear wiper I have ever seen..

[Image: citroen-ds5-hybrid4-2.jpg]

Seriously, what's that a 6" blade? It barely swept anything useful on the back of the car.
Mate, look at the interior. Sex on wheels
yeah we saw one today too...was all about looks imo

and looks a bit like a new kia!
So many new cars have stupidly narrow rear windscreens and vast C pillars, must be a ruddy nightmare to reverse in, huuuuge blind spots.
Yes very nice looking thing indeed inside and out they have reversing cameras and the view from the rear is better than you think. I tried to get the wife ti get one but she went with the ds3 in the end
Yeah even in the new Kias the rear window looks tiny but really they are very very easy to reverse unless your name is dum dum.
If you ask me, it is stunning looking car.
My friend buys 200bhp Hybrid4 version, a few months ago.
I have some photos on my web page, if anybody want to take a look.

Gallery: Citroen DS5 Hybrid4

Gašper
Wow, they are some really good pics Hamster.

That car does look quite lush tbf
I want one purely for the interior. Amazing.
Those are some pretty awesome pics!

Still don't like the car though, inside looks like something out of a computer game spaceship...
(12-03-2013, 10:12 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some pretty awesome pics!

Still don't like the car though, inside looks like something out of a computer game spaceship...

Exactly, so beyond awesome it just looks so comfortable!
I do like the current crop of citroens but i'm not shopping in the hot hatch category next, I want a massive 6 cylinder diesel Merc with all the toys, or maybe a remapped Passat CC. :laugh
WTF is wrong with you guys?

That car is fecking hideous. Giant jellymould styling with a badge, ape-ing proportions.

Modern cars look shit, this is no exception. The interior looks a bit tacky too!