306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Right I thought my dt would have been the last 306 id buy, sooo kicking myself now, with the help of chris I found a astor grey 6 Smile so hopefully this will be the last 306 id buy but dont hold you breath. Bought it with an e tech strut brace, some insanely gay 17" alloys, scorpion cat back system and some speedlines 2108's I think not 100% what speedlines they are,

Not got many plans only plans I have is some cyclones, 60mm drop all round and either new engine or rebuild the head and get it as clean as possible Smile

Ill upload pictures asap

Thanks sam
Looking forward to seeing this later, from what I've seen it's win!
ive repped you just for getting another 306. welcome back haha
Welcome to Team Phase4, aka team car-share Smile Good to have you aboard. As discussed, I have already called dibbs on Satrdays and alternating Wednesdays. Scott doesn't really count as he takes the train to work these days, the massive gay Tongue
So jealous...! Miss my Astor, probably in storage now that thing...

Looking forward to the photos of this baby!!
(11-03-2013, 06:59 PM)Alee83 Wrote: [ -> ]So jealous...! Miss my Astor, probably in storage now that thing...

Who'd you sell it to?

Funny thing about my cars is apart from the Diablo which i ended myself, my entire car history is still on this forum LOL
Glad to see you got another 306 mate!
(11-03-2013, 07:05 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2013, 06:59 PM)Alee83 Wrote: [ -> ]So jealous...! Miss my Astor, probably in storage now that thing...

Who'd you sell it to?

Funny thing about my cars is apart from the Diablo which i ended myself, my entire car history is still on this forum LOL

I sold it to a 17 yr old soldier from Catterick Garrison. A place near York. He was due to go on his first Tour 2 months after he bought it!!
he was probably at his training if he was at catterick
cheers guys Smile I saw it and was um'ing and ar'ing a lot as the engine is tapping abit Sad but hey hoe new engines arnt a lot of money now adays so on the hunt for a low miler, the body is nere enough mint there is a few scratches on the bumpers and 2 tinny dents nere the fuel cap, nice one edd as long as I have Monday and Tuesday im happy lmao ill be getting pictures soon, also ordered some rallye blanks and on the hunt for gti splitter!
Oh no, another one!
I'll be the first ti say it; THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!
haha haven't taken many yet
i would have thought youve had enough of taking engines out by now :p

you love it really don't you haha

put a 206 gti180 engine in Big Grin
I cant stand it haha thibking about getting the head rebuilt now let them do it haha na keeping it oem on this one
Since you've now bought a 6 in a win colour, I've revoked your previous warning Tongue
Legend Big Grin
(11-03-2013, 09:23 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]I cant stand it haha thibking about getting the head rebuilt now let them do it haha na keeping it oem on this one

i give it 2 months before you put it on throttle bodies or something haha
(11-03-2013, 09:30 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2013, 09:23 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]I cant stand it haha thibking about getting the head rebuilt now let them do it haha na keeping it oem on this one

i give it 2 months before you put it on throttle bodies or something haha

Haha I dout it dude lmao
I give it six months before you decide it's broken and buy something else.
Not far off dude Wink
haha you live for the 306 Tongue dont sopose you need any parts? Tongue
im going ace now so see ya there dude but doubt my wheels will be on Sad
Haha I do lmao urmm what do you have left? Ahhh cool I can finally get some cheesey chips haha, how come?
wheels should be ready for pick up this week but i want to leave them a week before putting the tyres on just incase the paint is soft and comes off
urm what do you want haha let me no and ill bring it down bro
What alloys you got?
206 gti phase 1 alloys, pretty similar to cyclones and maybe my comps Wink but comps ill be looking at £550 theres a mint set for £750 on ebay so saving quite a bit
Ahhhh Smile awwww man had to put them up forsale now didnt you Sad
haha well i could do finance for you babe Wink tyres will be off but tbf i would refurb the wheels anyways im taking the tyres off them to put on my new wheels then there will be 205/45/16 which are nearly new ready to put on.
Hmmmm stop making me think haha Wink
dont think buy Wink peer pressure! lol ill even throw in slimline bolts Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36