306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Track time at PPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there many of us wanting track time? Just wondering if its worth putting in the notes bit that I'd like to be in the group with 306oc?
Not at the moment, however if I get my new car by then I may well be tempted!
Ooh what you looking at getting?
Goes without saying for me, assuming the bmw isnt broken lol But we'll hopefully have a 7/8 slots so when I book it i'll put that we want one to be with 306oc.
(11-03-2013, 06:02 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Goes without saying for me, assuming the bmw isnt broken lol But we'll hopefully have a 7/8 slots so when I book it i'll put that we want one to be with 306oc.

Who said your welcome?
Ben did.
Yeah I'm going to say that I want to go out with 306oc but if its only me and you that say it its a bit pointless. That's why I started this thread because I don't think we have a 'meets' thread for it yet. Are we planning on having a stand?
Everyone is welcome! I just like wi ding dan up because its easy.

If there is enough interest, we will arrange a stand. If there isn't a thread up about it, feel free to start one Smile
I'm on it.
(11-03-2013, 05:58 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh what you looking at getting?

Legacy GTB, need to shift the Bora though...

(11-03-2013, 06:08 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is welcome! I just like wi ding dan up because its easy.

If there is enough interest, we will arrange a stand. If there isn't a thread up about it, feel free to start one Smile

I put 306oc on the ticket booking anyway Smile
ill be wanting track time too when i order tickets.
I'll be wanting a fair few track slots too tbh.

JP