306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 5 dr dtub mot failed/mechanical faults etc for build project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a 5 door Dturbo rolling shell with doors etc as straight as possible or easy body repair, mot failure or blown engine due to usual cambelt/head-gasket/dead turboetc but the most important thing is the bodywork being good.
I have means of collecting a non runner but don't want to be going to Cornwall or Northern England to collect it as it won't be cost effective - i'm based in the s/w Midlands.
I've got a 1.4 I'll be scrapping. 99 Diablo red. Doors and shell near enough mint. Failed mot on the engine but body work is too good to scrap imo.

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z32 ... G_6540.jpg
Bumper is still mine sam Wink
yeh it doesn't have the front bumper as Declan wants that. Everything else is still there but the dash has been stripped.
1.4 petrol - 1.9 td is a fair bit of work and you are too far away.
fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...
Dave Wrote:fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...

n00bs gonna n00b. O_O Tongue
Dave Wrote:fuu ckkkk sake, I literally scrapped my old shell, was perfect, mot and everything, just couldnt be arsed with an engine for it...

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me it wasn't a 5 door???? if it was where did you take it????? - phone number, address etc pls?