306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDI MAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a known working MAF for my HDI or a recomendation for the best place to buy new, definitely dont want to be buying from pug.

Cheers

Ian
I've got a new pug item some where I think £55 posted.
Got one here known working £20 posted
Need money for sorting the brakes out now. But as soon as they are done i will be after a MAF so ill get in touch when ive got some money
Anyone else have one? Money waiting now, or know the best place for a proper replacement?
(24-06-2013, 09:04 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have one? Money waiting now, or know the best place for a proper replacement?

I have one. Was working when came off car. Was in shed but been sat out for a few days now.
Anyone got one for me too? Tongue
(24-06-2013, 09:29 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone got one for me too? Tongue
Two for you as you still owe me one Smile
How well is it likely to work if its been sat out for a few days? Or do you just mean sat in the shed for a few days?
I've got one. £20 posted. Was bought as a spare and never used. Was bought in working condition
(24-06-2013, 10:04 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]How well is it likely to work if its been sat out for a few days? Or do you just mean sat in the shed for a few days?

Sat outside mate as I took it of to paint the soare air box
I have one mate. Working fine.
(25-06-2013, 05:59 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-06-2013, 10:04 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]How well is it likely to work if its been sat out for a few days? Or do you just mean sat in the shed for a few days?

Sat outside mate as I took it of to paint the soare air box
Ill pass on that one cheers, they seem to be quite delicate creatures so if its been sat outside it might have issues

(26-06-2013, 06:02 AM)tbaxter08700 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one mate. Working fine.

You have pm